ESTOC War helper

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FastNFurious, May 26, 2013.

1. To win in ESTOC wars, you need to keep track of targets and hit them the moment they are up. I was tracking targets using excel, but it was tedious work. Finally found the Target Timer app in the App Store which does exactly that, tracks your target and tells you when they are up. Check it out. And if you are doing ee and need people, wall me. I know at least 10 ppl looking for war.

2. This is the reason why I support a system where coming out of KO is more random. Using third party apps and tracking sheets should be taken out of the game. This will also eliminate the use of bots to sit on people. Just my thoughts.

3. Looks like someone is trying to advertise their own ap probably will be locked

4. 3rd party advertisement,Forum ban imminent

5. Someone built the most basic of apps in Xcode and is wanting to charge 2 dollars for something anyone can do with google and 35minutes of time..... App looks like complete junk.

6. This is probably the OP's app that he put together in 5 min to make money.

7. Making ko time random is a good idea. Also the minimum should be lowered to 10 instead of 25, that way many more clans can join the wars.

8. We know....... Your real name now.

9. I DO NOT understand why it's so difficult. Since DAY 1 kaw had a ko system of 20% troop DTW. It forces you to track enemy's regen time at that point you need to worry about Xtsls
    And it's fair for everyone not some random crap to complain about