Estoc War#2 only Miths Haunt

Discussion in 'Wars' started by chaosbee, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Estoc War #2 only Clan Miths Haunt

As a player that play Kingdoms at war over 2 years and been participated in wars and i enjoy to it. I enjoy to hit Epics and i enjoy to do Estoc war and this the reason that i doing this thread.

This thread going to do recruitment to people who want to war in Estoc war but have no where to fill u in, in their clan and those many reason that u cannot join any clan that doing Estoc war.

Mostly want experienced players, some want spy builds and ect.. some clan doing war#1 or#2 or#3 or#4 only or some do more than one or do all. that sometime it doesnt fit to ur time zone to join war or maybe u get asked to move out or veil.

After i been warred around with clans, wons and losts. and i saw how the miths pay out that i got when i win, and that paid different in clans that u are or prestige of that clan and how active while war.

What do i know ( it might wrong ) the clan that higher prestige fight against lower prestige and the result come out that lower prestige clan win, then that lower prestige clan will get better Miths payout.

In estoc war you will get gold back by fight against the enemies but the key is to earn mith to buy and upgrade item that really powerful (come out people dont scare to war)

Many player still dont get all those epic item and trying to haunt them from clan that doing that epic but not many clan that do those epic often so mean less chance to get epic items and also u have to do epic that give u inferno and aqua to upgrade too.>>>}} Estoc war is the best choice to get strong item{{<<<

Many player still dont know how to fight in war and scare to join but if u never try u will never know how it is and how fun it is.
    Many guide for estoc war on the forum but for myself, i just think the key of winning in estoc war is active players and listen to the war commando. if all participates are agreed to active full 4 hours and maybe 2 xtals when need in everywar it will not hard to win

What i Expect

i have Clan that 10% clan bonus to use as a war clan and it low prestige. i will need warriors (new, old, experienced doesnt matter and also stat doesnt matter) that really want to join war and agree to do the whole 4 hours war. clan will run epics before war only after war finished will do no more epic until next war on next week start.

******** Clan will use for miths haunt only when prestige too high we will move to another clan. ********

what i expect for the future

more people to join in Estoc war and be participlae in 4 war but in differnt clans and bring more people to experience in war and bring KaW back from epics only clan.

What Do i Require
    - all stat are welcome
    - 4 hours war agree
    - 2 xtals in spare
    - 2 miths in spare (min)
    - att, def , spy att, spy def Pots shold been pots (many as u can)

****after war back to your home clan****Miths haunt only*****

How to join

if u want to be a part of our victory pls prepare urself as what i require and post " War#2 Miths haunt" on "Chaosbee" wall, then i will do head count and will informs u as quick as possible when we have reach minimal participlates and will infos u where we will war..

thanks for readding this and sorry for the gramma poor

*****This is my alt*****

2. I couldn't read this without laughing.. Idk why.

3. What wring with it?

4. Hope People interesting

5. Although english is the common language of KaW, it is still a global game. If I were to attempt to write in Chineese, Italian, or Spanish, it would be a little rough too... Props for the content... They know what you're saying. -_-

6. Wait. So haunts drops mith. Lol. Or do i have to mith up for haunts

7. Thanks gotcha77 for understanding

8. You want a pair of slippers and a donut?

9. I think If u want to waste ur mithss for haunting epic that Ur Choice. In my Case is to warn Miths in Estoc war

10. I couldn't understand this...

11. I don't think prestige has anything to do with payout. Maybe the lower prestige clan isn't fully potted or mithed hurting the others payout while the clan with more wins is fully potted increasing the payout.