Estoc Trials - Week 8 - Test War 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 26, 2013.

1. News
    * Please be advised that we are running experiments with the current set of wars.

We are examining the results form this war to make improvements before the weekend. There will be continual improvements today and throughout this weekend. We appreciate the patience and support you guys are all giving us in the meantime!

War 1
    1 hour war, 13 minute KO but players can come out 5 minutes early (advantage)
    Friday
    PDT - Friday - 1pm-1:30pm
    EDT - Friday - 4pm-4:30pm
    GMT - Friday - 8pm-8:30pm
    SGT - Saturday - 4am-4:30am

Signups: 46
    No Match: 2

Muling PagbangoN nG mgA igoL and Army of Titans you both had the two lowest build stats and as a result you could only match with each other but the hit ratios were too low for it to be a good time so we didn't match you with each other.

2. Only 2 no match good job devs

3. Is this public advertisement for 46 and 2 

Lets see how these match ups are. 

4. ZOMG 46 and 2, lol.

5. warthog strafe run war roster
    28 members

SUBTOTAL 111,681,093.000 CS TOP 10 - 82,674,303 CS

A 22,778,522.000 D 27,979,505.000 SA 24,206,860.000 SD 36,716,206.000

Spartans of the underworld war roster
    29 members

SUBTOTAL 157,887,386.000 CS TOP 10 - 100,724,825 CS

A 39,301,524.000 D 42,304,153.000 SA 26,648,540.000 SD 49,633,169.000

Now please tell me how this is a fair match..

6. Another worm "supporter" already getting excuses lined up..never fails

7. This Match Is Horibble. 2nd time you've put us against sotuw with almost no chance
    To win. They're top people will be dtw for half our clan. Really devs?

8. I am clearly trying to assist the developers in their matching process by pointing out a possible error, you troll.

9. This war matchup was indeed. Terrible. We should get our mithril back. Devs. Your better than this

10.  Why **** would devs give us our mith back over a match..?????

11. worms are such whiners, Rising Hawks are also significantly outmatched in CS against silver, but who's gonna win? I still have my money on Rising Hawks. MAybe if you figured out a good strategy instead of whining like little bitches you could actually win a difficult war.

12. Honesly warthogs, your crying about matchups you dont like is getting annoying. Stats isnt only thing you get matched up on, maybe you should read devs threads. It seems every time you go against these guys you complain...if you cant manage to beat them, CHANGE SOMETHING! change # count, stats, equip, anything. no need to keep complaining on forums 

13. Lmao I'm not the one complaining. I've told my clan to stay the **** off forums.

But then, if any of you find them annoying, go do something about it.
    

14. Pin_master p:05
    

15. I started war with 99% troops. Not ok :mad:

16. Wouldn't have placed a bet on that outcome..

17. just to point out, regardless of the CS mismatch, it was a very close war for SotUW vs WSR

18. Number 1 Match up was ok cool

Number 2 WTF Devs fix this lag on Pc I was getting delay for 3 secs for each action. I demand a refund for all the PC players who had to go thru this. I don't think it is a lag you guys didn't program the T6 right because that delay was consistent. I have a video of this terrible lag it damn sure ain't my internet I'm right in front of it full bars with no other programs running except for the recording program.

I will not be warring till I see this issue fixed
    ~Zamaterasu