Estoc Trials - Week 8 of Test Wars - War 5 and 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 28, 2013.

1. News
    * Please be advised that we are running experiments with the current set of wars.

We are examining the results form this war to make improvements before the weekend. There will be continual improvements today and throughout this weekend. We appreciate the patience and support you guys are all giving us in the meantime!

War 5
    Sunday
    1 hour war, random KO time between 8 and 13 minutes
    PDT - Sunday - 4am-4:30am
    EDT - Sunday - 7am-7:30am
    GMT - Sunday - 11am-11:30am
    SGT - Sunday - 7pm-7:30pm

Signups: 26
    No Match: 0

War 6
    2 hour war, 13 minute KO but players can come out 5 minutes early (advantage)
    Sunday
    PDT - Sunday - 1pm-1:30pm
    EDT - Sunday - 4pm-4:30pm
    GMT - Sunday - 8pm-8:30pm
    SGT - Monday - 4am-4:30am

Signups: 43
    No Match: 3

Real_Steel, Army of Titans based on your stats, you could have matched each other but your hit ratio would have been too low to make a good match.

Towers of Fail you ended up as the odd man out.

2. Thanks Devs for all the hard work u guys r doing. Saying that. I hope u take a long look at TGIA last 3 matchups. We r being matchup against clans 80-100 combine stats bigger. We r enjoying the challenge. And looking forward to this war with rising. However going up against clans 100 CS bigger with equal r better BFA /BfE is very discouraging. We did not even have r biggest ppl in these wars.

I really do hope ur not done with the tweaks.

Please do explain the last 3 matchs for us. Kings Castle 80 CS bigger. Silver over 100 CS bigger. Rising hawks. Have not seen the numbers. But I am sure it's laughable.

Thanks Devs. But I really hope ur not done making adjustments.

3. Point out I be ranked around 20 in Silver. And we had only 1 top 10 vs them. A guy 4 spots below me. Jut providing facts. As Devs want feedback in forums

4. Great job perfect match up

5. Devs still yet to fix gh exploits..... they make 30+ mill from me but I make 1.1 in return. great job devs great job now even worse since t6 released same gh but with 1 frost tower and can hit 7mill build and now pay even less thanks

6. Guild hansels can't hit him ^ or even someone near half his size. Blaming it on guild hansels again, when we can't even hit you?

:(

7. Oh really ? Sure see newsfeed full of gh inc .... oh wait im sorry they have maybe 1 sos up please .... welcome to kaw where exploits are king. Whats wrong mad you may have to actually build a building to war ?

8. Hi Minus, my name is ADT. I help hansels not leak gold to GH and plug a hole in the concept.

ADT, we're home even when you're...not

9. I hate to complain. However we have been stiched up yet again. I am being pinned by someone 4mil cs stronger than me. What happened to Dts Dtw? Week 8 you should have this sorted by now. Stop tests and bring in Season 2. Nothing was wrong with season 1 so why change it? Sort it out fast please devs

10. Are you mad you're losing?

Cause that's all I hear, blaming GH is pure butthurtedness.

11. Oh and but the way devs.

If definetly say there aren't any illegal Alts in imperial assassins, none at all.

Do you even watch your own war system?

12. Haha imperial assassins vs royal reborn. 3 wars in a row. Royal reborn owns them. Looks like a bunch statless alts. Cheating their way to mith and EE. Devs have done nothing after 3 wars. Good job devs. I thought u were looking for ppl exploiting the system. Apparently not. Even on imperials page says the clan is owned by royal reborn. Well done devs.

13. Jinx. Anarchy beat me to it. Lol. Come in devs.

14. Oh course it is ....... because apparently I am the only one in entirety of kaw who thinks gh needs to be fixed. I have no problem losing to a better clan but not a clan that relies on exploits.

15. It has been fixed.
    When you kick all the guild Hansels out your clan because you hate them so much, you are in a position to speak.

Until then, keep being mad that you're losing.

16. DEVS,

would you all please address the new added lag on PC during EE?

the load time to perform another action after pressing the CLOSE button on the previous action, is much longer than it was last week. It has been this way since war 1 this week.

Is it to even out PC vs phone speed? Is it only my PC?

War is still great, but i am curious as to why this was implemented...

17. It doesn't show that royal reborn is even getting mith so they aren't getting any reward anyway

18. Yeah for me too zoom