Estoc Trials - Week 7 - War #5 - General Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, May 16, 2013.

1. News
    * There have been reports, both on the forums and sent via feedback, that certain clans are exploiting the system to their benefit. If you find evidence of this, please add it to these threads that we are creating for each war. Next week, we will go through the data and take any appropriate actions necessary. We are reading the responses, and the other threads that are posted, and will investigate the clans that were mentioned.

* We are finding that very few clans sign up over 33 members, for all wars. To make matches more likely, and stop clans from signing up with numbers that will obviously get no match, we are going to be making adjustments to the max clan size for next week.

War #5

Signups: 39
    No Match: 7

ZAFT Corporation - Your BFA was 3x higher than the second highest clan in this war. Please reduce it for the next war if you want to find a match.

-RCA- - Your BFA was too high to match you to clans of similar strength and size. Next time, either increase your size by around 2 or lower your BFA.

Battlegrounds - Odd man out. Your BFA was a bit on the high side and your clan size was one of the largest. If you lower your BFA by about half and reduce your clan size by about 2 members, that would increase your chances at finding a match next war.

WarLoR - Your BFA was way too high for a clan of your size.

AMUN_RA - Odd man out. You could try increasing your BFA or reducing your clan size for the next round to increase your chances at finding a potential match.

Middle Earth 1stBn 1stDiv - Your BFA was too low to find a suitable match. Try doubling it by next round and that should help you find a match.

HIGH-VOLTAGE - Your BFA was the lowest in the sign ups and you should try increasing it by about 8x if you want to find a match.

Clan Size breakdown

War #5
    [​IMG]

X-Axis - Clan sizes
    Y-Axis - # of signups

As per usual, we will be monitoring clan BFA numbers and we will address any suspicious activity throughout the coming war. Please keep BFA changes post-sign up to a reasonable minimum! Anything beyond that and you will be warned and risk losing rewards and/or match-ups!

2. @kaw_admin, doubling! where are we gonna get a few trillion in gold to double our BFA by tomorrow?

3. ^LOL! Maybe you should go back to abusing the system because you can't win fairly

4. @amun_ra, try 28 and we might match

@high-voltage, don't, we'll drop BFA to match with you guys. much easier than trying to get trillions in gold to double BFA

5. Lol that noob would be the first one on complaining.

6. @worm, I'm just doing what u guys are doing

7. @TNT, only noobs complain about noobs. Welcome to the club 

8. #FreeMithPartyEB@ Middle Earth!!!YOLO

9. @Eric, you're invited as well 

10. See a complaint? All i wrote is an observation followed by a lol.

Maybe if you learned how to read and comprehend youd get a matchup. Just sayin.

11. Nope, sorry to break it to you but we aren't doing the same thing!

We're matching up fairly, matching with clans, warring fairly, winning some; losing some.

You, however, are (or should I say, were) abusing the system, matching with a clan and alternating wins because you (unlike us) can't win fairly!

12. @TNT, looks like a complaint to me, try reading what you wrote.

13. @worm, dropping builds to get easy matches abusing the non-included BFE to your advantage to benefit and ensure your wins? you sir are a marvelous exploiter! I commend your intelligence to sneak past the devs for 8 weeks of free mith, EE, and RL's

14. Of course it does, but thats because your less then intelligent. A complaint would be more like "Gosh i hate when that noob is always crying on threads".

See the difference? Probably not.

15. @TNT, please stop @'ing me because I feel like have to comment or say something witty.

16. TNT...I'd recommend using correct grammar when you insult someone about their intelligence  just saying

17. King, you sir are an idiot.

We dropped our builds (some of us) to get a match. We were having severe no-match issues, we dropped trillions in BFA too.

It isn't 'free mith' as we have warred for it, you on the other hand got yours from exploiting the system cheaply. Funny how you stop and move clans once the devs notice.

You talk about us dropping builds, check out your stats, double standards much? Easy to talk smack when you're 250k CS.

Don't worry, when EE Season is over you and your clan will be dealt with.

18. @King Your BFE argument will always be invalid, reason being is that you can acquire the same equipment everyone else can besides the 3 summer war equip. 

19. @worm, I learn from you guys. Thanks! 

20. @King, BFE isn't an exploit, you get mith from war and can use it to purchase equip, it's what it was meant for therefore don't call it an exploit 