Estoc Trials - Week 7 - Test War 5/6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 21, 2013.

1. News
    * Please be advised that we are running experiments with the current set of wars.

- REIMBURSEMENT OF CRYSTALS ONLY APPLIED FOR THE WARS ON THURSDAY JULY 18th -
    *** NO REIMBURSEMENT OF CRYSTALS FOR WARS TODAY OR THIS WEEKEND ***

We are examining the results form this war to make improvements before the weekend. There will be continual improvements today and throughout this weekend. We appreciate the patience and support you guys are all giving us in the meantime!

War 5
    Signups: 24
    No Match: 2

Balto's brigade - You were one of the 3 weaker clans that signed up for the wars, and you were the odd clan out in this case.

THE SPARTAN WAR MACHINE - With Balto's brigade out, there were an odd number of clans left and this left you without a match.

War 6
    Signups: 38
    No Match: 2

Shadow of Dragon & Warthog Strafe Run - You were the 2 weakest clans to signup, but were just out of range to be matched with each other.

2. So what you are trying to say devs, is change to attack builds to get the stats to matchup, or continue to get no matches?

3. We scared all the small clans off. 

4. Only 38 sign ups on a sunday O.O

5. Anarchy,

Not necessarily, you ha e to consider if wsr's stats are like 2m range and all the other clans that signed up are not full of gh's and have some decent size stats not to mention sdt do not contribute to hit range than yah yall can be considered small stat wise...that was the whole point to fix gh

6. What can I say?

Just another 'kill GH because they whooped my ass' comment.

7. I have actually never had my ass whooped by a gh i can say with all honesty

I was just trying to make a simple statement an reasoning to perhaps help you understand a bit more of where devs and players are coming from

But like i said before i cannot please anyone...

8. Match ups are a joke. At what point are you going to fix it. Letting the rich get richer is only adding to the problem. The seperation grows everytime you war. When the top person in our clan can't win anything but scouts I believe there is a bad matchup. I believe I have spent my last dollar on Kaw. I have 5 devices that all have accounts so I have spent my share. Well that's done now.

9. Phoeniyx.

It's obvious what they've done, my first post was just trying to get a response from the devs... It was playing stupid.

10. I'm sorry anarchy was just trying to help it lol

Maybe i need to try harder....

11. Please clear up some confusion. The wars today were rounds 7 and 8 correct? Are these no match and sign up results from today or yesterday?

12. There were 6 wars, as always, on the weekend. This week they had 2 test wars on Thursday (depending on timezone) that are separate from the normal 6, therefore are counted separately.

13. Lol, don't be sorry.
    Thanks for trying to help.

And don't try harder, you just say what you want to say and think is right, don't worry about what other losers on these forums think is right.

14. Yeah...i wish some ppl were as nice as other :)

But ill keep going lol

15. My clan was rolled and smoked XD
    It was fun though

16. Best match up of the weekend. Thank you sotra for a hard fought war

17. U still need much improvement in matching system

18. match ups can't ever be prefect. Devs are doing a good job for most part