Estoc Trials - Week 5 of Test Wars - War 4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 7, 2013.

1. News
    * Please be advised that we are running experiments with the current set of wars. We'll be running another set of different experiments next weekend.

War 4
    Saturday
    PDT - Saturday - 7pm-7:30pm
    EDT - Saturday - 10pm-10:30pm
    GMT - Sunday - 2am-2:30am
    SGT - Sunday - 10am-10:30am

Signups: 44
    No Match: 2

killers united/b] - Your BFA was over 5X lower than anyone near you in build size

Wolves Reborn - You had matches, but unfortunately you were the odd man out in your group.

War 4
    [​IMG]
    X-Axis - Clan sizes
    Y-Axis - # of signups

As per usual, we will be monitoring clan BFA numbers and we will address any suspicious activity throughout the coming war. Please keep BFA changes post-sign up to a reasonable minimum! Anything beyond that and you will be warned and risk losing rewards and/or match-ups!

**UPDATE** something strange happened and the data reported was from another past war. Apologies for the error. It was likely human.

2. Hope someone got 20 lashes for that mistake

3. Our clan may have found a bug:

It seems members who are in our locked war roster can reset :eek:
    We are now down 3 (2 because of how u matched us)

4. Further more the person that reset kept all equip 0.0

5. Nvm, equip got whiped but still :p

6. Pwars...bring em' back lol...i miss them

But as for ee wars...its ******* hard to get 26 ppl

7. This random ko war system suck so bad. People on pc are already at a disadvantage because they can't scan war roster and the only advantage they had war being able to scroll back in cc. Now you spend all war opening profiles of people already ko'd and getting ko'd before your news shows hits complete joke

8. Come on Devs these wars aren't fair. We didn't even get 10 bil and other team got over 30 bil

9. ^ it is hard to win a war with so many inactives; that is a far bigger reason for the difference than the matchup

10. Screw this! I've wasted too much money on crystals to continually get matched against clans with enough BFE that they need a truck to carry it. I've had enough of your "testing" and "trials". Get your crap together, because you're starting to piss your community off. Have a GREAT night! 

11. I agree with machine , I've seen the wars n seen how they are I'n cc without warring just analyzing it and it is bs

12. Then the 2x double drops for eb that's complete bs to , devs say improving war for us instead of me wanting to war this season iam deciding which other kingdom game to play.

13. Last night the war was not fair at all

14. Oh well apparently the nobody in the developers office pays attention to the game members.
    Another fine example of total miss matched wars. Last night 21 wars 10 of which were total blow outs. The 8 wars just ending soon 7 total blow outs.
    Maybe someday they will listen to the players.

15. Nah they don't care. My clan had 2 wars 1st against zaft crackdown 2nd against kings castle. Totally out classed us in BFA

16. Jeez it cut my rant off!! Meh it's better than EB's

17. First at the guy from -42- looked at ur top ten guys in clan didn't bother going any further none of them have anything close to an ee build u WONT WIN UNLESS U BUILD PROPERLY PERIOD ..... Yes bfe needs to be considered but ur clan needs to do its part before u can complain about match ups

Second match ups were better this week then last week by far because at least they considered bfa albeit in a messed up improper way but it made most wars fightable we had a war where we were larger and one where RCA was larger but both sides in both wars were at least ee builds and bfa closer devs already said this week that they are working on the matching to add bfe / bfa in but in a much better way then last weeks debacle

The issue with this week is the ko timer it makes wars too chaotic and too much spamming when ur up and then ur too weak to do any real damage when ur down specially against a larger opponent

Needs to be 15 minutes add in advantage if u must but a much smaller window please 1-2 minutes max give us some expectation of organization

18. Last weeks wars were so much more exciting. The wars were very close. This week we either got beat bad or we beat them bad. It's so stupid. I'm sick of wasting money on crystals for the Devs Experiments. Give us crystals to use during your trial and errors wars until you figure out a stupid system that works. You give us a chance to get mith back, but you greedy asses keep the real money. Playing 2.5 years and this game has done nothing but piss me off since you DEVS can't get it together. It's all about the money I get it. Smh...why am I even talking here? Y'all don't listen!!!

19. Station I wasn't complaining. It wasnt this clan either. As I said, these things happen

20. @ -SweetAddiction-

I completely feel where you're coming from. While I'm here complaining.. Do you think we can get some forum justice on the people/clans that are or were using automated programs for these trials? Kaw_admin brought it up and I'd personally like an update. Most of us know what happens when someone may or may not be botting during an OSW or an EB for that matter.(that's right! Kaw blasts their name for the whole community to see) I'm sure that this will give someone the red-ass, but I don't personally give a ****. If you're going to tease the community with alleged "cheating" then let us see who is doing it. You think screwing with the successful actions on the war roster fixed it? Really? Tell us who was doing these things and ban their accounts while you "investigate". What will that hurt? It's not like the community would harm an account that was temporarily banned for screwing us out of real money.