Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars - WAR 4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 23, 2013.

1. News
    * Please be advised that we are running experiments with the current set of wars. We'll be running another set of different experiments next weekend.

War 4
    Saturday
    Random KO
    Duration: 2 hours
    Crystals: 2
    KO: Random KO time between 10-20 minutes.
    Roster Size: Minimum 25, Maximum 33
    PDT - Saturday - 7pm-7:30pm
    EDT - Saturday - 10pm-10:30pm
    GMT - Sunday - 2am-2:30am
    SGT - Sunday - 10am-10:30am

Signups: 57
    No Match: 5

ZAFT RST you had many potential matches but unfortunately ended up as the odd man out.

THE KINGS WARRIORS your BFA was more than 3x higher than any other clan in your build stat range resulting in no match.

Wolves Reborn your BFA was more than 3x higher than anyone else in your build stats range resulting in no match.

TheForgottenOnes you had no potential matches in your build stats range resulting in a no match.

Black Ops. your build stats and BFA were too low to match you with anyone.

War #4
    [​IMG]
    X-Axis - Clan sizes
    Y-Axis - # of signups

Random KO Times
    Players will now come out of KO at a random interval. This varies for each war, so check the war details for the exact times. This is something that you asked for in feedback, so please let us know how it plays!

As per usual, we will be monitoring clan BFA numbers and we will address any suspicious activity throughout the coming war. Please keep BFA changes post-sign up to a reasonable minimum! Anything beyond that and you will be warned and risk losing rewards and/or match-ups!

2. Omg this is my first time I become first on post lol oh yeh

3. ^not necessary info. Good job again Devs, keep it up

4. 40 mins till war. Lets do this 

5. Just wanna say thanks to the devs for the saluter we revived. Nice out match  keep em coming I love this stuff

6. @pale

You had 3 inactive what do you expect to happen? Don't blame the devs for your clan members shortcomings.

7. We were still horribly outmatched. You wouldn't know because you weren't there, so don't talk ****. Everytime anyone came up they went right back down. But yet again, you wouldn't know that because you weren't there.

So don't talk **** about something you know nothing about.

8. Let me correct myself after further analysis you had 5 inactives.

That's almost 20% of your team didn't show up. That is 10 less xtalls your team has to use along with 3 full bars each during the match. You deserved to get crushed.

I am not talking crap I'm being honest. Take this as a lesson and grow from it.

"Failure to prepare is preparing to fail"

Knight

9. King Is Right. Not Only Were 5 Inactive U Had To Many With No Towers Or To Few.

10. Well I do believe we were at a slight disadvantage during that war, I do agree that inactives did not help and we could have done a lot better had there not been so many of them. It made it easier to get pawned -.-