Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars - WAR 3

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 22, 2013.

1. News
    * Please be advised that we are running experiments with the current set of wars. We'll be running another set of different experiments next weekend.

War 3
    Saturday
    Random KO
    Duration: 2 hours
    Crystals: 2
    KO: Random KO time between 10-20 minutes.
    Roster Size: Minimum 25, Maximum 33
    PDT - Saturday - 7am-7:30am
    EDT - Saturday - 10am-10:30am
    GMT - Saturday - 2pm-2:30pm
    SGT - Saturday - 10pm-10:30pm

Signups: 41
    No Match: 5

ZAFT Carnage, ZAFT Destiny you could have matched each other but your sign up sizes were out of range. You both only had two other matches but they were better matched with each other, leaving you with no matches.

ZAFT RST your clan size was too big to match you with any other clans in range of your BFA and Build stats.

xXModsXx your size, build stats and BFA all put you in range of many clans for match up but unfortunately you ended up as the odd man out.

UnBeKnowN you had only one potential matched who but that clan matched with a clan in closer range to their build stats and BFA. You would have had more matches if you had signed up with 1 or 2 less people.

War #3
    [​IMG]
    X-Axis - Clan sizes
    Y-Axis - # of signups

Random KO Times
    Players will now come out of KO at a random interval. This varies for each war, so check the war details for the exact times. This is something that you asked for in feedback, so please let us know how it plays!

As per usual, we will be monitoring clan BFA numbers and we will address any suspicious activity throughout the coming war. Please keep BFA changes post-sign up to a reasonable minimum! Anything beyond that and you will be warned and risk losing rewards and/or match-ups!

2. Thanks guys for another exciting EE. Admin....Can you possibly sort out the rancor for me - I am unable to assn or attack on paladins eb so I won't get a chance to regain any mith back. Thanks

3. 'We came to lose'

I was trying to find a war clan for war 3, when someone walled me: hey dude join us for war 3! He was in 'We came to lose'. I've joined them, and when it was 30 minutes till the war started, when I watched cc and saw the real thing where the clan was created for: being inactive in war (no spells, no pots and no hits), lose war and start the Vanished Paladins, to get 10-15 free mithril. I already activated spells so I was mad, but it just screwes up the whole war idea with the nice losers opportunity to regain the spended mithril. I ask to all of you: please DON't do this! It messes up the war for opponent clan and more! I hope this will be fixed soon! thanks for reading this and sorry for grammar and vocab mistakes.

4. My comment only goes about those who are inactive in wars, the actives are normal

5. Easy way of earning free mith...lol...nice thinking cowards...!

6. Re: 'We came to lose'

This clan was created to help those who have not warred and don't get the chance to participate in wars with other clans. Not everyone can afford xtals and not everyone has awesome allies and equipment, but we do our best and that is what we did. We fought. We fought hard and to the very end, even if our opponent is stronger than we. Those who were inactive we kicked at the end of the war, even my alt, even though it got many attempts in, it was kicked. We value effort, so that is why we said no xtals required; who cares if you don't have 2-4 or tons of xtals like the crazy pros? All that matters is that you have fun doing your best in the wars. If every clan required 2xtals, 14 mith, and prior war experience, how would new players ever get a chance to war? What about those players who can't afford to buy xtals? Or are too small to be noticed? How will they shine if everyone says, "sorry bro, you don't meet the req's to war"? Our clan was meant to help those who have been turned down and are wanting to have a fun war with fun players learn the ropes of the ee war as a learning experience for everyone, and not just that but also as a place for active players to war and be able to say, "i warred here, and even though i may or may not have gotten the highest plunder or most ko's, i gave it my all with all i had and i left it on the battlefield". If you cannot accept this clan as it was designed for, then i am deeply saddened. That is all that i have to say.

7. Re: 'We came to lose'

i messed up on my post>.< first time posting sorry XD

8. In most wars, single players get more actions than your entire clan. I'd hardly count that as "fighting hard" and "fighting to the end."

9. the number of successful actions is not a reliable indicator of activity in the wars; if you look in the war history against A V A L O N, wanted warrior did few actions and only one ko, but did many many actions, only they were not successful, even though he used pots, so it is unfair to say that we did not try; we really did, it's just that we could not manage to land hits; we had great opponents, and they showed us how to get a good 'ol fashioned creaming:D

10. Devs need to really look at bfe. A clan with high bfe against a clan with low bfe is a very one sided matchup. BFE has become so large that small players can hit players successfully that would be dts in game. The strong are getting stronger and the weak are getting weaker. In my opinion ee wars the way they are now create much worse matchups then what clans did in system wars. But you can't beat the excitement of the last hour of a close ee. Have fun all