Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars - WAR 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 21, 2013.

1. News
    * Please be advised that we are running experiments with the current set of wars. We'll be running another set of different experiments next weekend.

War 1
    Friday
    Random KO
    Duration: 2 hour
    Crystals: 2
    KO: Random KO time between 10-20 minutes.
    Roster Size: Minimum 25, Maximum 33
    PDT - Friday - 2pm-2:30pm
    EDT - Friday - 5pm-5:30pm
    GMT - Friday - 9pm-9:30pm
    SGT - Saturday - 5am-5:30am

Signups: 53
    No Match: 3

Macto Obligatus your BFA was too high to match you to anyone in your networth range.

Riders of the Apocalypse your BFA was too low to match you with anyone.

Dragon's Fury you had many potential matches but ended up as the odd man out.

War #1
    [​IMG]
    X-Axis - Clan sizes
    Y-Axis - # of signups

Random KO Times
    Players will now come out of KO at a random interval. This varies for each war, so check the war details for the exact times. This is something that you asked for in feedback, so please let us know how it plays!

As per usual, we will be monitoring clan BFA numbers and we will address any suspicious activity throughout the coming war. Please keep BFA changes post-sign up to a reasonable minimum! Anything beyond that and you will be warned and risk losing rewards and/or match-ups!

2. thanks kaw_admin :D

3. Does anyone think my matchup is bad??looking at the equip of the people that are similar to me I think it is:(

4. Thanks devs. Odd man out because we the new clan? Lol 

5. Who's ranked #1

6. Who ranked #2 ?

7. Zaft Carnage #3 - you're pulling my leg !

8. Lol remember before "no match" was added and ZAFT Corp just dominated?

9. My EE ends 6 minutes before our war is scheduled to end. Are you going to do anything about this?

10. I'll bet it's because your war starts late right Emily? That happened to me last week too. I lost lvl 4 edge. I spammed feedback but got 0 replies. It's quite obvious that devs care little for the players so I am sorry but you will lose your gold ee with no recourse or reply from the devs in all likelihood.

11. Above times are incorrect - you get pushed out of pin at 15 mins not 20 mins - unfair

12. Ok devs I've had it,I'm fighting an almost impossible war,and it's completely one sided.

Look at Os-Juggernaut in the clan I'm warring,he's their lowest guy yet he has massive BFE and has obviously dropped build to cheat the system for an easy win.Now look at me,I haven't dropped build and I don't even have a full set of equipment,what I do have I was lucky enough to get from the 2x promotion.I'm not even the lowest guy in my roster an yet juggernaut is larger than me.The use of dropping build and equipping large BFE items is ******* cheating,it's taking the fun away from warring,and it's basically a waste of time to bother warring at all.Thanks for yet another letdown,

13. You know, you should tell a clan that they're not going to have a match in some way, shape, or form. Alot of people are gonna say i'm raging, but i blew 14 bil on an ally and pots only to not have a match.

So thanks Devs, you rock! :roll:

14. The graph looks nice much easier to read

15. @Sighmin, you know what else takes the fun out of wars?

When half your clan is inactive most of the war.

Don't tell me they were all active cuz if so they are a bunch of noobs or simply not trying.

Your bfe concern is valid, but using you war as an example is not

16. Losing ee lvl5 because u devs shifted war times... Loosing it by 6min : late war start... Great and thx!

17. Really not liking this random nonsense. You don't even know when you are due up if all enemy are ko'd.
    No element of tracking its just a sweep and slugfest removing a lot of the skill and tactics.
    Smaller windows coming out of ko may work better 1-2 minutes maximum. Allows the player a chance and the trackers a chance to keep close to on top of opponents.
    Very close war where I warred but no buzz with the random element it was just frustration finding out when I am due up and no ability to track.

Keep the 1 hour wars they are huge fun for a quick buzz
    A longer option would be more fun as well possibly but for majority I think 1-2 hour wars are obviously more practical.
    Good match up though and respect to opponents.

18. Kaw admin I didn't receive my mith payout for this war, I casted my mith and had 116 mith remaining, my notice said I got 119 mith payout and I still have 116mith. Help!!!!

19. Lol at some peoples rage posts