Estoc Trials - Week #2 War #2 - No Match Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Apr 9, 2013.

1. No Match Information

Signups: 51
    No Match: 5

Here is today's no match information:

-00- - You were the strongest clan to sign up. Your BFA is 5X higher than the next clans in the list.

AMUN_RA - One of the larger teams to sign up (at 37 members). There weren't many clans within the BFA range for that size.

Rising Hawks - Your BFA is too high (3X-5X) for your strength range.

S.O.T.R.A Folkvangr - You were the odd man out today, unfortunately. Your numbers looked good for your range.

Blood of the Zodiac - You were the weakest clan to sign up and ended up being the odd man out as there weren't any suitable clans left in the list. Sorry!

Clan Size breakdown

[​IMG]
    X-Axis - Clan sizes
    Y-Axis - # of signups

*Reminder* New EB for No Match - Vanished Paladins - Clarifications
    You are given Rancor's Vision, which lasts 30 minutes, as soon as you get a no match from our system. This can occur right after signups are closed. To finish this EB, you need at least one member to start the EB and hit the first phase with Rancor's Vision. This is crucial to finishing the EB.

So, a reminder for all players, please have your admins check once the signups are closed off to see if you received a match. If you received a no match, then you need to start the EB within 15 minutes of this happening.

Also, note that Rancor's curse will EXPIRE if you leave your clan.

2. Keep up the good work KaW, but I wanted to know when the next t8 eb would be released? I know you will do a good job at making it amazing!!!

3. I feel so...odd :cry:

4. ^^^were and offsetting btw. Big thumbs doh.

5. Thanks kaw_admin.

6. I am surprised that it is not a no-match for us, being outnumber'd by 5, in a 33 people's war.
    Any explanation for that mis-match, dear devs?

7. Thx kaw  gl for wars all

8. NO, we had a match like that last week(31 - 36), you fight it and try you best is the only thing I can say, we lost that one tho.

One thing for sure, we were happy even we lost, better then no match, no match is stupid, no match is for losers and crying babies.

9. @tiff -
    You fight in a much smaller bracket with your exploits.. at our size every member counts..

Dev seriously wonderful job !

10. A 5 person gap is the maximum they'll give now. They likely have several weak members.

11. We cannot clamp this anymore, as it'll create more no matches. If being over 5 is something that is unacceptable, then we need to clamp down on the clan sizes allowed for signup.

12. Devs are doing great, if someone wants to complain they don't have to participate in the ee wars. No one is making you, I'm sure some of the un happy folks here are the same ones who don't complain when they have the extra members on their side. I truly believe the devs are doing all they can,cut them some slack, no one gets there ideal match up everything, don't like it, easy answer...don't participate. THANKS devs I appreciate ya and love the Game.

13. Yes! This is what we need! This is what we all asked for! More threads on how to design your clan build just like everyone else! Too bad the new regulations didnt pass :( That would have garunteed that everyone would be the same and that everyone would be super happy to be constricted! I mean participation isnt the problem here, dam haters! Regulation is key to solving the matching issue, I agree 100%! Devs i hope to see more of these good job on these threads, dont stop till we are all the same and equal. Heck communism worked in russia and cuba and north korea!

14. It's their way of getting back at the KaWmunity for voting down their change. Impossible to overcome 20 extra full unloads. Just ridiculous devs.

15. Funny you are the one who is +5 ... No wonder your happy!

16. you feel strong beig up by 5 lol on even # you will have no chance

17. We need to clamp on size restrictions OR, OR maybe, its just a thought, work on more participation? I mean if 150 clans participated rather than 50 u think we might all have a better time? Well now that i look back at that, i sound crazy. More restrictions! I wont stop till we only have 1 regulated clan size and clan build. Equality for all!

18. 100 against 95, the 5 isn't that big a deal. 38 against 33, the 5 is huge. Not to mention the clan with more people is usually the stronger clan in strength ranking too. So they have strength advantage AND huge number advantage, that's just ridiculous.

19. No I'm not even warring, I just know I have been in wars and the clan I was in and in a perticular war when the other clan had 8 more then us, we didn't complain about it we fought our best and that's all u can do, none of us complained about it we had fun with it, another time we were outnumbered by 6 and we still won. The devs are putting slot of effort into the were war system and it's made the game incredibly fun again

20. Dvd if u dont like it just dont participate. I mean the fewer clans that sign up the better! Many clans stopped participating a while ago, try following suit. We need more regulation and similar builds! Equality for all!