Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13 WAR 5 and 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 1, 2013.

1. War 5
    Sunday
    2 hour war, 10 minute KO
    PDT - Sunday - 4am-4:30am
    EDT - Sunday - 7am-7:30am
    GMT - Sunday - 11am-11:30am
    SGT - Sunday - 7pm-7:30pm

Singups: 30
    No Match: 2

MDK War and DiViNuM FuRoReM there were other potential matches for the two of you but all the other clans in your BFA, BFE and build stats range matched with other clans. We attempted to match the two of you, but it would have been a bad match based on your stats and hit ratio.

War 6
    2 hour war, 10 minute KO
    Sunday
    PDT - Sunday - 1pm-1:30pm
    EDT - Sunday - 4pm-4:30pm
    GMT - Sunday - 8pm-8:30pm
    SGT - Monday - 4am-4:30am

Singups: 48
    No Match: 4

The Umbrella Corp., DEATHS ACOLYTES, MDK War and Pillars of Chaos you were all on the lower end for combines stats so we attempted to match you with each other but it we could not create a good match based on your stats and on your hit ratios.

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

The best matchups ever...something seems to be still wrong in your "Hit Ratio" systems...it's not all gold what's shining

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

Devs, your matchup system does not work!! Today it was again proven. How many more mismatches do you need? War 5, nwocb with 12 LB against BG with only 3 LB!!! And 7 LB that are bigger than BG's LB! The difference in BFA alone is an entire clan's strength. War 6, nwocb with 9 LB in and 26 people against Warlor with 4 small LB in and only 29 people?? When does this "no match" kick in?

Every week we test your system, provide feedback through mail, forums, feedback button and boycots. We get no reply except a 'copy/paste' in forums from last week. And then this weekend we get another example of how the matchup system is still broken?? Step up and defend your system!!

Please explain to us how a system that matches a clan with 12 big LB against a clan with 3 LB is 'working' and is giving us good matches. Or 9LB and 29 people against 4LB and 26 people. Explain how the "no match" was tightened. Is it even active?? And please explain why we should continue to war in a system that allows for such unfair differences in strength. Not with simple graphs where all results are piled together, but use these wars to explain. After 13 weeks of testing your system I think that isn't too much to ask

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

If I am right... if there was thrown a no-match, you have not 1 person, but whole clans complaining

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

You really need to bring back the no match possibility for those clans who wanna exploit the system...i can't be fun for NWOCB hitting dead meat...War 5 against us n War 6 against Warlor...Devs, stand up and tell us how these matches work in your eyes!!! If you have eggs, show us the stats from these wars n explain why you match them...

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

I didnt check the wars yet; but @ I_Shine, I much rather have a no-match than a complete blowout. Tightening the no-match seems necessary, or just stop with the current matchup algorithm altogether.

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

No match are ALWAYS better than mismatches... For both sides (I've been on both).

That being said, hit ratio is garbage...

After 13 weeks of trying out matching system.... We are WORSE than season 1's matching system (which was bad).

Any ideas? Oh yeah, dozens have been submitted, and apparently ignored...

If including bfe, why not match clans based on cs+adjusted BFA+adjusted bfe...

Everyone hits everyone. No more dtw/DTS

Adjust guild plunder (only in EE) that allows for more plunder when attacked (doesn't have to be the same as hitting tier 6, but it needs to increase.

If CS/BFA/bfe is too wide (15%?), then don't match clans... This isn't rocket science, just a tap-tap game.

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

Sometimes when I'm bored I like to come laugh at everyone who is annoyed because they lost a war.
    

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

sometimes when i'm bored i come here n laugh about ppl who are named like this

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

lol. Having looked at the matchups, I do think devs need to tell us how they feel the sytem is working when it produces matches like this. Maybe by using the 2 wars Forever Friends mentioned, and the war Dragons Sanctuary vs Clan A. It's been 13 weeks now... 

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

WAR 5 = 9 BLOW OUTS, WAR 6 = LOOKING LIKE 12 BLOW OUTS. DEVS IT APPEARS YOUR MATCH UP STILL IN NEED OF MORE TESTING :-(

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

Btw devs, ik you can't workout your match ups but can you tell me is it humanly possible for one player to unload a full bar in one second and I mean one second?.

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

An also you give these stupid ass reasons for not matching clans who have actually faced each other before, when are you going to grow a pair and admit our system is not just flawed but complete mess and that you clearly don't know how to fix it.

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

Bad match up dev. V-Hawks vs. Rising Hawks you know their bfa and bfe where higher than ours!

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

This system sucks 1 out of 3 wars were a good matchup your update locked people out of the game before a war and you want us to give five stars on playstore. I at this point would not recommend this game at all. It used to be better fix it.

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

You played a blinder with war 6 matches devs 

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

26 vs 29 and 5 times our size 

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

honestly are devs hungover ?  But much respect to NCU who also agreed was total mismatch u guys r an amazing group!

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

You have to tighten no match guys. I know there may be only 50% matches initially but that will force clans to adjust their rosters like in season 1. U should have started this already where clans are set up how they should be. Since this is a system war, u could put a BFA cap in the system of 600-800m bfa to allow much tighter matches with no complete untouchable players. This would allow everyone to war on a fair playing field. A 10 lb can just as easily take out a 50 lb as a bc player can take out a gh. Before huge lb guys cry foul, this is a system war. The devs disabled dtw in season 1. It's their system with set rules during the war and they have the ability to even the wars out but if they don't fix it fast there will be no one to war within this ee system.

20. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13

Since its obvious your system sill needs A LOT more testing why don't you refund our xtals after wars because it isn't our fault that in 13 weeks you guys have done nothing to fix wars since season 1