Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13 War 4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 1, 2013.

1. War 4
    2 hour war, 10 minute KO
    Saturday
    PDT - Saturday - 7pm-7:30pm
    EDT - Saturday - 10pm-10:30pm
    GMT - Sunday - 2am-2:30am
    SGT - Sunday - 10am-10:30am

Signups: 44
    No match: 6

No Match Found, Division 1, LUPANG SINILANGAN, MDK War, SUNNYDAY, The Umbrella Corp. you all had the lowest build strength out of all the clans that signed up. We attempted to make matches between each of you, but your members would not have been able to hit each other, creating bad matches.

2. -W A R-

3. So admin, what you are saying is that for us to get a match, our GH players just need to bump their DTS cap, and we should get matches regularly?

(Broaden the GH hitting range = matches?)

4. Just dont be a gh prick and make an actual build. Why be a noob gh?

5. Gzus as much as your comment made me laugh...have to say...gh IS a real build and not everyone in Kaw has played long enough or even enough to be a bigger build. Those people have a right to war too!

Having said that, I'm shocked when I see people destroy their build in order to be a guild hansel. It's like intentionally chopping off your legs so you can stand by the side of the road to beg for change. Just my opinion...

6. I have never joined in the complaints of the community as far as the match up process goes, there has been plenty of that already, however, there is a is a first time for everything.

Generally I feel the devs are trying to get this right and I am not sure if it will ever be ideal.

I think one of the things that needs to be kept in mind is not strictly the cs of the players on each side of war but also the distribution of power. The hit ratio thing is a joke. And not a funny one. Last night's war between Acoustic Sunrise and devastation is a good example. Nevermind that AS was outgunned in cs, bfe and bfa, but the simple distribution of cs made for more failed actions than any war we, AS, have had.

Just because your hit ratio says that an attack is possible does not mean there is a chance of success.

Thank you for trying to get this straight but there is still plenty of work to do.

It has been stated in forums recently that these set ko timed wars are the only way to gauge the match up process. But for those of us that have participated in these EE wars since the original trials the set ko times are just tying our hands while we keep spending $$ on your xtls in order to keep warring. The random wars at least offer an opportunity for strategy to be involved when facing stronger clans.

I am not looking for a refund. I spend $$ on xtls by my own choice. But I will not spend more money on a game that allows slim to no chance of victory and the spoils that come from winning.

I hope these observations make sense to others in the community for while I have been a huge advocate for EE wars my enthusiasm is waning. I may just sell off my pots and go back to farming for tears.

Sincerely,
    JD_Rides_Again

7. Btw, congratulations to Devastation on their victory!

8. I agree with jd...these new wars are simple to win. Take all monsters and the balance GH. There's no room for middle builds in this hit ratio system.
    Respect to DF last night. They are classy and talented players. While the hit ratio worked, the CS made it impossible for us to compete.
    I hope this is fixed for season 2 or you'll be excluding the majority of ee warriors.