Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 13 WAR 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Aug 31, 2013.

1. War 2
    2 hour war, 10 minute KO
    Friday
    PDT - Friday - 8pm-8:30pm
    EDT - Friday - 11pm-11:30pm
    GMT - Saturday - 3am-3:30am
    SGT - Saturday - 11am-11:30am

Signups: 43 signups
    No Matches: 1 no match

-ART-OF-WAR- odd man out.

2. What's pdt edt etc... ?

3. Time zones, Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) and Eastern Daylight Time(EDT).

4. That's pretty good results. Only one no match

5. We got matched up with No Match Found... Very terrible matchup devs, we were nowhere close to being as good as them, they had bigger everything

6. @Master Might want to try adjusting builds, not sure about activity yet but I'm guessing y'all had a few inactives, different strat and fully mith with full pots also.

7. True but either way we shouldn't have gotten matched up with you guys, our highest guy was like 10m cs and I made sure we didnt go too high to get matched up bad but still did

8. Your activity doesn't look so well master. Also might want to make sure whoever you allow war has the correct amount of towers. You guys don't look fully ready for war yet. I'm not gonna go and add up cs to really check mismatch. But even if it is you should be able to get more plunder than you guys have

9. Go back to player advantage, give those coming out of pin the advantage of "surprise" it's no fun being spammed by 9 ppl not allowing you to get even 1 hit off before being KO'd

10. Oh, and the "1 point for showing up" - yeah  still losing those prestige points, perhaps a retroactive fix on that - clans still losing prestige points as of War 2

11. Btw marine with your build u wouldn't last 20 secs regardless of the war type. Just saying. And advantage sucks. We just got clobbered and sat on for 2 hours but no way would we prefer that advantage nonsense. Set ko time allows for a full 2 hour war strategy where u know where u stand. That advantage throws in too much luck and boring spamming. Not sure if u speak for your whole clan on what they prefer but I do speak for mine. Of the main clans that have done 100 wars almost all prefer set ko wars. Most don't talk in forums but if there was a poll 70-80% of KaW woukd favor set ko.

12. Yes I agree set ko times are best. I hated spamming targets for 30 min to not even get a hit

13. Support. Speaking on behalf of DS, we prefer set time ko too.

14. Hmmm I don't think there is a best, advantage and set ko both have perks. Yes it can be frustrating spamming for a few minutes, but in turn it adds the element of surprise, both teams have to work harder in order to counter-act the advantage play, and hey we don't want wars to be easy, there supposed to be challenging. It does open up more scope of play that allows new developing warring clans to have a decent war. Set KO means tracking programmes (not saying all do) and if it's anything like season 1 a lot of new clans will just drop out which would be a shame. However, it's opens up a different form of play to the advantage and really puts your build to the test. I think both have merit and a combination of both in season 2 would offer great results in the amount of clans warring.

15. Hi Devs, just wondering if you can help me understand something. In my clans war against KotFE (war 2) I am a 2.5mil CS build with BFA of 6.3mil (out of my clans 29 cast I was no19) and i was being sucessfully hit by KotFEs no2 out of 29 cast who had 19mil CS with BFA of 50mil. How is it possible that I wasn't DTW to this KotFE member when the biggest KotFE member I could sucessfully hit was 8.4mil CS and was no19 on their list of 29 cast?? Does this seem strange to you? Your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

16. A variety of wars work best. All the same type of war gets boring fast, especially when match ups still suck