Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4 & 5 & 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Aug 11, 2013.

1. War 4
    2 hour war, 10 minute KO
    Saturday
    PDT - Saturday - 7pm-7:30pm
    EDT - Saturday - 10pm-10:30pm
    GMT - Sunday - 2am-2:30am
    SGT - Sunday - 10am-10:30am

Signups: 45
    No Match: 1

S.O.T.R.A you ended up as the only no match and as the odd man out.

War 5
    Sunday
    2 hour war, 10 minute KO
    PDT - Sunday - 4am-4:30am
    EDT - Sunday - 7am-7:30am
    GMT - Sunday - 11am-11:30am
    SGT - Sunday - 7pm-7:30pm

Signups: 24
    No Match: 0

War 6
    2 hour war, 10 minute KO
    Sunday
    PDT - Sunday - 1pm-1:30pm
    EDT - Sunday - 4pm-4:30pm
    GMT - Sunday - 8pm-8:30pm
    SGT - Monday - 4am-4:30am

Signups: 42
    No Match: 2

Ghost Squad and The Umbrella Corp. we attempted to match you but the hit ratio would have been bad so it resulted in a no match.

2. Looks good, Thanks guys

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4

Yep keep it up. Had two good matches this weekend end.

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4

Wow no match

5. Devs, could you have a look for War5 Spartans of The Over World Vs Mutiara Pandawa.

Why we were warring to a clan with 30 ppls?

6. Damn, but thanks for no bad match lol thank u ohh and had a glitch on rancor spell i couldnt hit phase 1 or 2 of eb and used up half my bars trying

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4

Rising Hawks war 4? I don't think that's an even matchup...

8. This was the worst match up week of all trials. 100m cs difference?

9. war 6: Chaos Reborn vs World War Z:

405m cs vs 285m... :shock:

is there something wrong with that picture? And BTW we don't have either big BFA or huge BFE... So can someone from the kaw_admin side show us the details brought the conclusion that this going to be a fair match...

My other $0.02 on EE this week: fixed time ko is stupid when we are talking war... no one comes from the trench on a fixed and well know in advance second ... That's called items bar regen in FoD

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4

Why still complain? War 6 we have 218 mil cs, LAR have 402 mil cs, that's 184 cs difference .

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4

 it doesn't matter when half of them can't hit over 2/3 of ur clan, or if they can, they make 1-10 mil compared to your 30-60 mil. But you already know this. You guys designed your roster for this... And I commend you on using dev's inability to see this as an advantage for you... My clan will just either avoid you guys or sit out on wars when matched to you guys and collect our free miths

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4

How boring war would be with 2 LB, a few atk and hybrid builds and rest GH.

That being said, it pretty much stinks the rest of kaw whom incorporate GH into a Balanced roster have to suffer this hit ratio nonsense, which was created to impede RH by the devs but hasn't done a thing. Make GH pay more when you hit them, problem solved. Oh wait, that would Require something beyond a graph Forrest Gump would have drawn for bubba-Gump quarterly figures.

There are many arguments for and against GH mechanics, but blatant abuse has forced the rest of clans whom use them in a mix of a balanced roster are suffering the effects of mismatches the most.

13. Worst of the worst.....is there anything more worse than this?

14. I laugh because you can talk all you want yet you'd jump at a shot to war with the champs. Truth is devs can Nerf gh, Rh will adapt and dominate like before difference is you'll find something new to cry about..

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4

DTW DTS doesnt working on my yesterday war 5 during the 1st hour war agains Rising Hawk.

Please look into it Dev,thx u!

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4

 poor assumptions on two accounts. 1. If people dont remember, when everyone complained about long names, kings changed their names to non barcodes names while others changed to a shorten barcodes. Why did we do this? To show the rest of kaw that we can win without using anything others felt like an exploit. 2. I would be interested to see how well RH fares against competition without GH's. The last time i saw, the last time that they only used 10 GH, they lost. So it would be fun to match against them without their current roster. Whether that happens remains to be seen tho.

17. WaaahWahaaahWahahaahahahaaaaaWahahaaahaaa King wsp, stop whining about RH winning when they do so outmatched badly. cry babys like you make devs change the matching system to something crap like it is now :evil:

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4

Sorry I don't talk to STATLESS alts.. Post with ur main... I didn't think so

19. Lmao @ the guy from rh. Ofc we had 100m cs more then u guys. U had 17 gh warring lol was a great fight though just sucks 2/3 of ur roster u can't gain plunder from lol

20. All respect to LaR but sky.. check your bottom five or so plunders.. Not because of their gh.