Estoc Trials - Sunday War 1 (BLITZ!)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 9, 2013.

1. News
    * Please be advised that we are running experiments with the current set of wars. We'll be running another set of different experiments next weekend.

Sunday War #1
    War Test 2 (BLITZ!)
    Duration: 1 Hr
    Crystals: 1 Max Per player
    KO Time: 5 to 10 minutes -> Players can decide to come out of KO after 5 minutes.
    Roster Size: Minimum 25, Maximum 33

Signups: 28
    No Match: 2

Battlegrounds there were 6 other sign ups in your range of BFA and build stats but your signup size reduced the potential match ups as it was higher than other clans in your range.

-DeVaSt4TioN- there were 11 clans within your build stats and BFA range but only 5 of those clans were within range of your signup size and they all matched with other clans.

Sunday War #1
    [​IMG]
    X-Axis - Clan sizes
    Y-Axis - # of signups

As per usual, we will be monitoring clan BFA numbers and we will address any suspicious activity throughout the coming war. Please keep BFA changes post-sign up to a reasonable minimum! Anything beyond that and you will be warned and risk losing rewards and/or match-ups!

2. How are you KaW? And I'm liking the sound of these blitz wars. I'm doing my first one in about an hour. Keep up the good work :)

3. You list the no match clans, how about listing all that signed up as well? U can put it in small font just above the no match names.