ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1 *UPDATE*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 9, 2013.

1. **UPDATE**
    We are fixing EE for anyone who lost EE switching clans and there shouldn't be an issue going forward. Please let us know if there is.

War #1 - War Start Time Shown
    Duration: 2 hours
    Type: 15 minute KO
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Monday - 7pm-7:30pm
    EDT - Monday - 10pm-10:30pm
    GMT - Tuesday - 2am-2:30am
    SGT - Tuesday - 10am-10:30am

RANCOR LEVELS WILL NOT BE AWARDED DURING PRESEASON
    You will not lose Estoc's Edge when leaving a clan during pre-season.
    Prestige has been reset for the pre-season, and it will be reset again on Monday before the first war of Season 2.

Signups: 50
    No Matches: 4

DEATHS ACOLYTES and The Umbrella Corp. we couldn't match you to any other clan based on BFA, BFE and CS and your hit ratio was only too low to match you with each other.

THE-PRISON-PLANET and No Match Found you were able to match with each other based on hit ratio but your CS, BFA and BFE made for a bad match. You had no other possible matches based on hit ratio.

2. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: Week 0 - War 1

@ kaw admin if win this war do we get a rancor lv

3. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: Week 0 - War 1

Does the level of EE not drop starting today if we leave a clan?

Does that count for EE earned before season 2?

4. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: Week 0 - War 1

and if we win will we get a rancor spell

5. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: Week 0 - War 1

Lol it's pre season no rancor is awarded

6. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: Week 0 - War 1

This is pre season. U should read season 2 post before asking questions that are answered clearly. U don't get rancor for pre-season. U just get ee and mith. Since not season 2 yet I'm also guessing that u will lose ee by moving around but that was not made clear in their post.

7. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: Week 0 - War 1

You will not get Rancor Levels for winning. And you will lose 1 level of EE if you leave your clan which is at war. This was in the Season 2 post. Now it's pre-season so it's not counted as season 2. THE PROBLEM NOW IS I WANNA TAKE PART BUT NO ONE WANTS ME 

8. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: Week 0 - War 1

@rude. I didn't see anything in the original kaw admin post that specifically said we would not receive rancor starting this week. I assumed since it was included as part of 'season 2 schedule' that we would in fact receive rancor. Additionally I assume the edge will not be reduced if one leaves a clan.

If u see these points specifically addressed please point me in the right direction. I'm getting old and senile

9. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: Week 0 - War 1

Pre-season is listed under the Season 2 schedule so not sure how you make this assumption. It would seem Season 2 starts today according to the schedule so it is not clear what happens with EE

10. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: Week 0 - War 1

If season 2 started today why would they call this pre-season. In sport pre season is where u practice b4 the games that count start. Also it was the same as season 1 with pre-season. I understand u are playing devils advocate hatfield and know you won't be getting rancor lvls for this weeks wars.

11. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: Week 0 - War 1

Actually I wasn't playing devils advocate . This week is listed as a component of season 2 and logically would therefore be subject to all season 2 rules and/or rewards. Doesn't matter if they labeled the sub category of season 2 as 'Mickey mouse season' or 'preseason'...or anything at all. It is still considered season 2...

12. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: Week 0 - War 1

@Rachel, you're mistaken about losing a level of EE if you leave. kaw_admin clearly stated twice "... you will not lose Estoc's Edge for leaving a clan doing Season 2 only." And, Rancor levels are rewarded to winners.

13. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: Week 0 - War 1

I have a question related to start times
    What would Wisconsin start time be?

14. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: Week 0 - War 1

Are leader boards gonna update? if so When are prestige leader boards gonna update?

15. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: Week 0 - War 1

ER-Rudementary, no doubt you are aware that kaw_admin's grammatical gaffes are legendary. I believe it would be safe to assume that NO assumptions should ever be made regarding kaw_admin's posts.

16. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: Week 0 - War 1

Well done devs

17. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: Week 0 - War 1

Lol sorry about the mistake. =<

18. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: Week 0 - War 1

Or kaw_admins' posts for that matter.

19. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

Poor Emmy. Kaw_admin dropped some knowledge on you.

*Picture a boardroom. 12 programmers sitting around a computer running spell checks and pulling out grammar handbooks. Missing commas?? No. Crap. Run on sentences? No. Crap. Wait wait. I have her dead to rights. A misplaced apostrophe. The team leaves for drinks as mission accomplished.

*picture a tiny cubicle. 1 overworked programmer trying to work on a matchup algorithm. Hasn't slept or showered for weeks. He hears the the rest of the programmers screaming GOTCHA referring to the punctuation error and watches as they are moonwalking out of the office for half priced appetizers at Appleby's. He is forced to read every mean post on forums as the other programmers post their favs in his tiny cubicle when he's away from his desk.

This is based on a true story.

20. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

Can some one answer my question?