Estoc Trials - Saturday War 1 (normal duration)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 8, 2013.

1. News
    * Please be advised that we are running experiments with the current set of wars. We'll be running another set of different experiments next weekend.

Saturday War #1
    War Test 1 (normal duration)
    Duration: 2 Hr
    Crystals: 2 Max Per player
    Roster Size: Minimum 25, Maximum 33

Signups: 41
    No Match: 6

LEGENDARY TIGERS - Your Build stats and BFA was lower than anyone else that signed up.

The Kleptomaniacs - Your build was 2X lower than the next closet opponent and your BFA was 10X lower.

Dragons Domain - Your BFA was over 3X higher than any possible matches near you

Acoustic Sunrise - There were only 2 clans within matchup ranges, unfortunately they were matched with each other, leaving you the odd man out.

-DeVaSt4TioN- - Your high sign up size eliminated all possible matches near you

_RCA_ - At the high end of the matchups, unfortunately this was an odd man out situation.

Saturday War #1
    [​IMG]
    X-Axis - Clan sizes
    Y-Axis - # of signups

As per usual, we will be monitoring clan BFA numbers and we will address any suspicious activity throughout the coming war. Please keep BFA changes post-sign up to a reasonable minimum! Anything beyond that and you will be warned and risk losing rewards and/or match-ups!

2. Kaw i just wanted to apologise for the people whining about disliking the blitz and 5-10 min ko time after whining for it throughout the rancor season

3. Why must all 6 wars be guinnea pig wars? Kaw_admin could u plz give us 1 regular war/week

4. Agreed Aegon.

5. why not have voting on new systems rather than experimenting?People want these wars before season 2 for getting the miths and get perfection in skoing,tracking,etc.
    Why not ask them if they want something or not rather than spoiling 1 whole week(6 wars) for something that nobody would even wanna test!!

6. I don't care if the wars are 1 hour or 6 hours long but the 5-10minute KO time thing is stupid, I don't even want to war this weekend

7. KaW Admin, thanks for giving the community a new variation of war. It has been a fun weekend. I'd like to share a few things I noticed so far!

First, the blitz (1h) war with the 5-10 min ko is awesome! It was fun, different and exciting. Keep this as it is, it's awesome! A 1h race for plunder is cool and fun, for an hour.

Second, 5-10m regen is just too short for a 2h war. It's just too much chaos. There is no time for planning, group attacks, strategy, etc. The 2 hour wars are a 2h race to KO. Could we try next week end, during the trials, for the 2h wars, a KO time exit window to 10-15 min for these wars?

Third, it is very hard to teach new players how to war with these new ultra fast paced wars. No regen time to talk in PM and strategize for what they should look for, who to hit in what order, and what actions they should use. Could we have a few of the 2h long 15m set regen wars? I realize people will complain about BFA and BFE again, but so be it, the system for all general purposes worked.

For next week could the schedule possible be the following: (Days of the week in Vancouver time)

War 1 Thursday evening
    1h Blitz

War 2 Friday Morning
    2h 10-15m regen

War 3 Friday afternoon
    1h 5-10m regen BLITZ

War 4 Friday night
    2h 10-15m regen

War 5 Saturday morning
    1h 5-10m BLITZ

War 6 Saturday night
    2h 15m regen

War 7 Sunday morning
    2h 15m regen

War 8 Sunday night
    2h 10-15m regen

As you can see I tried to mix up the 3 war types so everyone can give each war a shot and compare them. Keep up the good work!

8. This new war is not good, please bring back the old war system.
    Don't like it not because we lost, we won and I had 16 ko and only koed twice without use any xstal. This new war took away all the strategies, it's boring.