estoc trials s2 and EU

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Your_Ex, Sep 6, 2013.

1. I'm not gonna bother with bb codes and stuff, just wondering who else wants DEVS to stop screwing with Europe with season war times? And beginning of s1 they were like this an now there at it again. There's only 3 reasonable war times for EU,

2. Got to agree if you work normal hours it's gonna be very hard to war during the week .
    2am 10pm is not fun times

3. I think they just cut and pasted the info from a week from season 1 as the original war schedule had 24-40 member range if so there being lazy and that's the reason for war times not favouring the Europeans

4. I would say, make it 2 hours earlier, and we can do about 50% of the wars more!

However, maybe this week they favor asia next week europe, the week after USA. their might be a plan. the devs ain't stupid ;)

5. Your banner quotes "not looking for a perm war clan" and you're in a clan which doesn't do EE?

6. @ herolight i think we will have to wait and see so far the devs master plan has done a face plant with every change in my book that suggests stupid

7. Support gmt time's need changing please fox devs

8. Nvm my banner carnage I already have a war clan