Estoc Trials No Match Up System

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SylverFox-OnThe-Battlefield, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Developer should use/fine better way to fix the unfair match up system instead of using no match up system. EX. Place clan members limit 50 to 60 or you can check average clan members of all clan which signed up and put a limit however should not different more that 10 members. So from my example a clan want to sign up need to have members 50 to 60. This way you can see most of waring clan will have members between 50 and 60. BOOM you will fine fair/close match up by doing this way.

2. Agreed, this no match is BS. Clans that are left with no match should be given the option to war anyway. If a clan has the decision to war anyway they just might.... ie: can see how far off the matchup actually is before you(dev) decide for us.

3. In my opinion you shouldn't look at the size of the clan as much as looking at the strength. You can have a clan of 30 stronger in CS against a clan of 50.
    I think they should keep a CS Limit.

4. @ lava, strength is not more deciding than numbers. I have seen wars where the bigger clan (in strength) lost to the bigger clan in numbers . Numbers are very much the biggest way to mismatch. In this particulate ko system

5. You do have a point there. Then I believe they should keep a maximum CS limit along with a member limit. So if max limit for members were 60 members, then an average CS would be *an amount* That way you an calculate a total amount of CS for 60 members.

6. @Lava10
    Doesn't matter for CS amount if they can set up limit numbers we will try to have their limit because we want war. Example for all wars clan members could limit one of below amount 35 to 45/ 40 to 50/ 45 to 55/ 50 to 60/ 55 to 65
    There you go all match up will be fair/close enough.