Estoc trials? more like beta

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FO_Sire8_TR, Dec 15, 2012.

1. So as I sit here waiting to be matched up, (for the second time today) I start to truly question if the devs know what they're doing.

REASONS WHY

1. Reward system failures have left many of the players who war on a regular basis, to put simply, pissed of.

2. Another recent problem, players who cast veils are either still counted towards a clan's strength, or put into the war as inactives with the veil still up.

3. Delays in the ability to make actions once out of K.O. have put the players coming out of K.O. at an unfair disadvantage. By not being able to make actions they are being stuck into a terrible cycle of the old system wars' equivalent of pin.

4. Players attacking players that have a tower build ( 20 or more defense or spy defense towers and one regular spy building or attack building ) have reported pinning them or being pinned and it not being reported in either clan chats, but still recorded in the war records. Even though the plunder records aren't affected, opponents are not able to record K.O. times and therefore giving the K.O.ed players a chance to sneak out and K.O. someone on the other side who thought that player was in K.O.

5. THE LAST REASON AND ALSO THE REASON I WROTE THIS THREAD. Major matchup issues have not only given some clans a PW, but obviously it has made other clans put up for slaughter. The matchups obviously have a messed up algorithm because the devs decided they needed to remake the matchups.

DISCUSS
    What are your thoughts on all these problems and what malfunctions have you experienced personally ?

SIDE NOTES
    Sorry for any and all BB code fails plus any and all grammer mistakes. Also, I know these issues have been discussed individually but I felt the need to make this thread as I wait for the devs to get their act together.

2. Re: Estoc wars? more like trials

Strong agreement with point 5.

3. Re: Estoc wars? more like trials

Guess this is why they are called the Trials as you pointed out. Proof tonight the Evasion Spell doesn't work. At all. DON'T FIX IT. It's time to move on and do it Right. An Opt-In Spell. Don't tell us about system limitations. Obvious your 'perfect and easy Opt-In 'Spell has made a laughing stock of some clans and cost them Trillions in some cases. Do it Right this time Devs. Now's your chance. OPT-IN

4. Re: Estoc wars? more like trials

They call it trials even though its supposedly not still in beta

5. Re: Estoc wars? more like trials

i can hardley read the blue :evil:

6. Re: Estoc wars? more like trials

I had 100k spies gone before I even got a notification

7. Re: Estoc wars? more like trials

Sorry game I'm on idevice so will have to wait till I get I on computer to change

8. Re: Estoc wars? more like trials

Amen. That's all I got. Their best guy is 15 mil cs. Our is maybe 7 mil. See something wrong here?

9. Re: Estoc wars? more like trials

Yes our matchup was terrible. Our rival was tiny. We were huge compared to them.

10. Re: Estoc wars? more like trials

That happened the last time I warred with ET (not counting today)

11. Re: Estoc wars? more like trials

Estoc war Trials

12. Re: Estoc wars? more like trials

The name is Estoc Trials. I think you mean beta

13. Re: Estoc wars? more like trials

Sure Jacob but you understand the point offer thread and what I'm saying so there is really no point to your post.

14. Re: Estoc wars? more like trials

Of the*

15. Re: Estoc wars? more like trials

Trials doesnt mean it is a beta. Trial has different definitions

16. Re: Estoc wars? more like trials

Ill change the title geez