Estoc Trials glitch: TFS vs. Forever United

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TFS_hawk2, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Hello, this is TFS_hawk2 here.

First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone in the KaWmunnity  (at least forums )

In the latest Estoc Trial (Week 4 round 3) we (The Firing Squad) were leading 26.6 bill to 5.8 bill over Forever United. Things took quite a drastic turn at the 2 hour mark, when they mass crystalled on us and took us by surprise. (Good maneuver ) Clan chat was then notified of multiple KOs. However, many of these KOs were from the same person. Here are multiple SS from the war:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(This was to prove in my news feed that I was being hit even after KO)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Devs, please fix this. I know you are working hard to develop the war system, and I'm not trying to bash you in any way  This is just a game, (albeit an insanely addicting one) but I would still like to see compensation. We were up by around 21 billion before the bug happened, and it occurred immediately at the 2 hour mark when our opponent xtalled. I would deem the following fair compensation for the war:

An increase in 1 level of Estoc's Edge to all war participants since it is hard to tell who would have won, as well as a full refund of mith spent prior to wars. To cover pot costs that were spent during war, I think that you could hand out 300 bronze bars to participants. (Approx. 6.8 billion) and a refund of 2 crystals to everyone. This would seem like fair compensation.

Thank you for reading. PS: this is my first thread, sorry in advance for any BBCode fails and/or image failures. Thanks 

PPS: Good war Forever United 

2. Forums is really not the place for this, the devs don't read many threads. Send your complaints and screenshots to support@athinkingape.com.

3. And MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4. Support, we had KO issues in our war just before we were going to mass Xtal and it screwed us up. I agree with all of your ideas

5. I agree completely we were winning by a lot and then the glitch and ended up losing by 30 bil RAGE!

6. Yes Fiddler, I have done so. This was also to show the forumers my point of view and what happened, that was the primary goal of the thread. But this has been sent to devs email :)

7. FU? Say hi to Cody for me and sexy girl.

8. We need like an OFFICIAL Estoc Trials complaint thread, there are soo many.

9. I agree with your ask to fix it but what you are asking from the devs is insane, 6.8 bil, all Mith refunded and crystals?

10. @Zethro: Yes. Crystals were spent on an unfair war. 200 of each pot of def/spy def equals around 5.5 bill or a little more, plus time spent on war. This doesn't even include attack pots

11. Thank you devs for compensation with mith and EE  Good job. Mod, please lock. Thanks :)
    /lock

12. I don't actually see that as so much to ask.

I mean really, we definitely should have all of our crystals and mithril refunded, as in many of the wars that were affected by the glitch, the tables were turned completely. I was warring with The Firing Squad with Hawk at the time the glitch came into effect, and we were indeed leading by a ton of cash and had all of their regens timed and were constantly KOing them.

Then, they mass Xtaled. That wouldn't have been a problem as we also still had a crystal in reserve but they were able to continuously KO our big hitters such as Neckro and Hawk even after they'd already been KO'd, losing us about 250m of their plunder score each time they were KO'd. Within a matter of minutes, the tables had turned and we were losing.. HARD.

I don't consider this to be very fair at all, and I'm glad that after some investigation the developers decided to recognize their mistake and refund us fairly for all of the trouble that was caused by the mess up. I understand that everything isn't going to work perfectly all of the time, but that was just a ridiculous screw up.

All in all, I'm just glad that this terrible ordeal is over.