Estoc Trials - Friday War 2 (BLITZ RANDOM!)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 15, 2013.

1. News
    * Please be advised that we are running experiments with the current set of wars. We'll be running another set of different experiments next weekend.

War #2
    (BLITZ RANDOM!)
    Duration: 1 hour
    Crystals: 1
    KO: Random KO time between 5 to 10 minutes
    Roster Size: Minimum 25, Maximum 33

Signups: 57
    No Match: 3

EXMOOR--PIRATES you had only 1 match for your size and strength. Lower your sign up size for more potential matches.

UnBeKnowN your high BFA limited to number of potential matchups.

W-A-R you BFA was way to high for your build stats and sign up size.

War #1
    [​IMG]
    X-Axis - Clan sizes
    Y-Axis - # of signups

Random KO Times
    Players will now come out of KO at a random interval. This varies for each war, so check the war details for the exact times. This is something that you asked for in feedback, so please let us know how it plays!

As per usual, we will be monitoring clan BFA numbers and we will address any suspicious activity throughout the coming war. Please keep BFA changes post-sign up to a reasonable minimum! Anything beyond that and you will be warned and risk losing rewards and/or match-ups!

2. Cool. Surprised there were any matches with WoC glitch.

3. Wow to high bfa

4. What do you mean random 5-10 min? I can come up at any time between then without making actions?

5. How much BFA to be exact???

6. We only had one matchup? Then why aren't we warring now???

7. Your system is flawed. Usually I could care less about this stuff. But I've sat here and this has happened multiple times.

So you say that we can regen anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes. YET, I attempt a hit on one of them. And it tells me I have 1 minute until I come out of pin. So why am I getting Knocked out RIGHT when the 5 minutes comes up. I thought I was going to be able to CHOOSE when I came out. Apparently I'm not.

Fix it.

8. Devs,

Please dont misunderstand my feedback as complaining. Though I'm not sure how cebu got matched with La Resistance, I want say congrats for a good war guys. What i dont understand is how with so many clans signing up with 26, you matched us against a clan with 28 and a cpl lb players when we had none. Obviously a bad matchup. Just my 2 cents on the situation. Looking forward to season two.

9. Just to let you know this has happened 3 times this war.

10. Devs,

Please dont misunderstand my feedback as complaining. Though I'm not sure how cebu got matched with La Resistance, I want say congrats for a good war guys. What i dont understand is how with so many clans signing up with 26, you matched us against a clan with 28 and a cpl lb players when we had none. Obviously a bad matchup. Just my 2 cents on the situation. Looking forward to season two.

11. if you really want to give some summer love to players how about make it easier for none hlbc and none hllc players get there faster maybe put 50% off land so people can buy them and promote it for 2-3 days im sure many people will buy xtals to use on eb's so they can get their land ready..! also since bfa isnt worth anything to you anymore its only right to help players get their stats up..i also hate the new mechs because my main cant hit lb players anymore because they are "seposebly" too strong how about i decided that for my damn self after getting the chance to attack them.. thank you :) :mrgreen:

12. devs; please, can you can please take off that 1minute waiting. thats a noticeable glitch during war time. its ok that its a random time. but spaming you attack button for 1minute waiting is a mess. while you are spaming, you already got spank by 10 incoming ass and att. so it only gets worst than lags.

:evil:
    :roll:
    :?:

13. Resilient we were matched against sotra -2 .... yea lopsided war for damn sure . Horrible matchup devs horrible

14. speaking of lag, i would like to point out that it seems as if lag is much worse when being sit on. when we sitting on someone else there is no lag at all, but if i have multiple ppl hitting me from pin or even when full troops, i wait in lag for 10 plus seconds before my action goes through. is a huge disadvantage when getting raped lol

15. Change #1 - Random KO times

Players will now come out of KO at a random interval. This varies for each war, so check the war details for the exact times. This is something that you asked for in feedback, so please let us know how it plays! (this is this weeks test)

War test 1:
    2hr hours (normal)
    2 crystal max (normal)
    KO Time: 5 to 10 minutes -> Players can decide to come out of KO after 5 minutes.

War Test 2 (BLITZ!):
    1 Hr
    1 Crystals Max
    KO Time: 5 to 10 minutes -> Players can decide to come out of KO after 5 minutes. (last weeks test)

16. Cool, you know how to quote and copy and paste.

Thank you for your huge contribution.

I'll repeat.

It says (and you copied and pasted) that players can choose to come out of regen anywhere between 5 to 10 minutes does it not?

But that wasn't the case. It was 5 minutes and immediately you were open.

Am I misunderstanding the words "players can decide"?

17. Nvm, you mis copied and I see now that it says random. I understand now :lol: I overlooked it in my anger

18. actually no, u dont get to pick when u come out of ko with the new random times, but if u spam hit as soon as u have troops u will know when u r coming up. i came out of ko anywhere from 5 to 10 min, randomly. some were 7 min, some were 5, some were 10. not a bad addition imo. though i wish we could just find one system and stick with it. the clans that succeeded in season one and before r the clans that can adapt. why punish the ppl that can war because of the people that cant? yes we want all to war as much as possible because xtals cost money, im privy to that. another idea, make a seperate war xtal. and make it less expensive.

19. Lame. Please stop these awful test wars D:

I liked season 1.

20. Im really starting to think the devs dont like me 3 out of 4 sign ups ive had no match whats the odds of that, and I think we had more people ask to not mess with guild builds and to please count both bfa/bfe for matchups than anyone complaining about the 5-10 min ko if anything we asked for a longer window or later window right? Again please dont mess up a guild build they are a lot of fun and prob the only way to get our foot in the door to these tournies ive worked just as hard to get this build and equipment as any attk or hybrid there is a lot of sacrifice