Estoc Trials - Exploit?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by oh_helI-_-, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, I have found out a possible exploit for the Estoc Trial wars.
    When I was reading the dev's post about the Estoc Trials round 2:
    I immediately see the possible exploit:
    . Wait a second, you can make it so your veil is on when matchmaking happens, but you will still be in the war! Meaning your stats don't count towards matchmaking!
    . Ex.: You have the Saturday Estoc Trial war. You cast your 24 hour Veil of Evasion spell from 7:30-8:30 PM on Friday (doing this in GMT). Then, your spell is active when matchmaking is decided, but it deactivates so you can still participate in the Estoc Trial.
    . I tested this, and it seemed like it worked. Now, when you think about this, you can do this on a mass scale with huge stat players, giving you an easy win, free mithril, and Estoc's Edge bonus.

What do you guys think about this?

P.S.: I tested it to find out whether it would work or not, not to get an easy win. I also have many alts to test this on so you have no idea which one i used :lol:
    P.P.S.: I probably forgot to write something else, knowing me. I'll add whatever I forgot in an edit later.

2.  Another problem in Kaw???

3. Did I not read somewhere that players with veil cast upon matchmaking do not get the rewards at the end of the war even if the participated?

4. I got rewards...even though I had it activated

5. I thought of this as well as it's a clever exploit as well for match making and setting teams to players previous to war starting.

6. ✘: Keep exploits to yourself.
    ✔: Give away secrets so enemies can use it against you.

7. Jesus - I want devs to fix it -.-

8. Really? I would have kept it secret and used it for my own greedy purposes.

9. You're Jesus :lol:

10. Already checked.
    Doesn't work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.