estoc trial 12/23/12 DEVS payout. is it enough?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by COMMAND_AND_CONQUER, Dec 23, 2012.

1. As we all know there was a glitch that happened in the war today and "dramatically" effected the war.
    Now they have told us the compensation that they will give us but some people are still not happy.
    Personally I think that the payout they are offering is completely fine but what do you guys think?

2. Thinks its a great compensation. We are lucky to have developers that actually address issues and make compensation. They could have easily just said sorry about the glitch have a nice day.

3. Yeah I know but some people were complaining?

4. It's a good solution. The devs are doing their best to make things right.

5. It sounds really fair. We get absolutely everything back plus an extra EE level. What else do we want?

6. Some people will complain about anything

7. So do winners get bonus mith for winnig amd, losers just get compensated. Cause I know my war helped other team not us and we still won by big margin.

8. Take a look at TCD-Dragonborn-TCD's war against Deathmatch and look at Deathmatch down to around ~10 at my plunder and Mith payout, then look at wir Krieg against killer boys in the deep, I used same amount of Mith each time and pots, now there is a difference

9. @moose, attention seekers 
    And our clan were winning by a huge amount anyway but our enemy clan were not complaining, they said it is completely fair.

10. And does anyone know when we will get the compensation?

11. I think it's annoying, why couldn't it have been when I'd competed lol?

12. Imo they over compensated.

13. Our developers really are the best, they don't have ads spammed everywhere, they're constantly renovating the game and they ACTUALLY compensate for anything and everything(reasonably)

AThinkingApe- we're lucky to have you!