ESTOC TRAILS AUTO JOIN

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlSlIPII-PATMAN-4D-IlSlIPII, Nov 14, 2012.

1. 
    just a thought, read about someone that wasn't happy about the auto join for the war as it forces your clan members to leave your clan if they can't be active. Why not let each individual have a join option in the hour after the clan admins join the clan up for the war. Make minimum numbers if you need to but definitely make it that if they don't join up then they can't participate in the war.
    I would think this would make it more attractive for clans to hold wars in their own clan rather than having to go out and war with another clan and get stuck there for a few weeks to keep their bonuses. This has happened to some of the most loyal members of the clan I'm involved in. Also this would encourage clans the win bonuses to mix up there EBs also breaking the repetitiveness of the same as the clan will want to try take advantage of the reward.
    Just a thought 
    

2. It also stops the issue of inactives!! We had so many in two wars it appeared we were mismatched with clans! That's not an excuse for losing because they were GOOD! But it contributed to it. Excellent idea!

3. Ah if you look at our two wars you'd understand the issue with inactives.

1st war:
    8 inactives on the otherside get trashed.
    Our side 3 inactives, the otherside drops 5 people after we are up on them by 40b at 8/min mark. They lose by an astounding 90b

2nd war:
    We wade into them DTW-ing everyone from top to bottom, to only learn at 5-min mark we are ahead of them by 40b plus.
    They demand forfeit. We say that's your choice at 2h mark. We continue trashing through their ranks n they forfeit at 2h08m mark losing to us by 100b plus.
    We find out later that they were asleep n unaware that an admin had put them into war.

Oh well. No outside hits, can't pin clannies n auto join, some lost as much as 20b which they got from TBO, an EB with a sucky payout rate.

When roster locks, you can't leave clan, you can't be kicked, you're in deep , auto join and can't do anything about it until 50% mark. You're screwed and wonder whether its the Philips head screw or the tri-wing screw. Lol

4. Support to the join button! My clan lost because of all the inactives and badly matched clan .. But I admit it was fun !

5. Are sure you cant kick right before a war starts?I was about to get the boot but i showed up 5 mins before war starts. I know you cant add but thought you could boot as long as you stayed above 30 minimum roster.

6. Only issues I had with the new war system was the limited xstal use. You would figure with the money hungry devs, this would be a war people would want to xstal in, and they would take advantage of that.
    Also, the auto-join. Never was a fan of auto-join, as it makes you either have to kick inactives or move to another clan. Join button an hour or so before the war would be a good option.

7. That sounds very much like lotr malestone. Was a complete farce.