estoc signup

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ER-HeavyJ, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Anyone else having trouble signing up?

2. Your clan is currently not qualified ???

3. Lol , disregard my noobish oversight. smdh . No Idea whats up with your signup.

4. Its 40-60 members. We are thinking for some reason veiled members are being counted because our war numbers are perfect

5. War size isn't 30 members for war 1...Roster must have 40-60 members participating in war

We have 40-60 members warring, but we still aren't qualified somehow...lol, I'm guessing that there's a mistake the devs made somewhere

6. You have more than 60 members... That might be why

7. Not more then 60 members unveiled..... Pay attention. Since when do veiled members get counted in war roster.

8. Yeh for some unknown reason it also counts the people in veil, you clan size has to be 40-60 or so what i have been hearing. alot of people going to lose EE and a clan for this stupid unthought of experiment!

9. Why change member limit any way it worked perfect before now it's harder to get 40 actives from your home clan

10. Sorry Heavy, but I don't actually have the time to look through all 80 (...?) members to see whether they all have a veil on or not. I just noted down you had more than 60 members

11. Lol np Alpha. Just bugged by the fact we got everything together for war and now getting screwed it seems.

12. Having the same issue here. Clan has 82 members but enough veiled to meet 60 member limit. We are still unable to qualify for war 1. We don't want to kick veiled members to reach 60 total as too many have edge. Besides, not sure if it would work but they would still lose a level of their edge. I will send feedback to devs and refer back to this post for updates...good luck all!

13. Just talked to a guy in swollen members. 46 in their clan and don't qualify so urs not clan size after all.

14. You have to have 40-60 members warring or not lol

15. This is crazy why cant we sign up. Its always something with this game. If is not one thing its the other

16. Hog can't war I think veil has been included in the update . Hats off to ATA for not checking this update before testing

17. So far i know of about 10 clans that can't sign up and no mods or devs will give us answers.

18. Has anyone managed to sign up. This sucks !

19. We signed up and do did our main clan, 40-60 MEMBERS ONLY