Estoc/Rancor 3 Opinions

Discussion in 'Wars' started by YAlllIIlIIIIlRDCIIllIlllIIlIFl, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Last week out clan was matched with a 25 (us) to 28 (them) war. While I thought the matchup would be quite hard, after the war I really felt our clan had its poorest performance, and thus I have to mention how I give respect to MurDer War for their excellent war skills. They were quick and efficient, so props to them.

Today our clan got matched with the reverse, 28 (us) to 25 (them). I can only assume the other clan must be feeling the pain from the matchup. So my question is, what do you or the KaW community feel is an appropriate matchup according to just numbers?

It is my feeling most feel 1 is reasonable, 2 is hard, and 3 is just plain a beast. Do most of you feel a 3 matchup is just too many?

2. 3 is a lot to overcome, but I've been in a clan who overcame UBK who had 5 with no inactives.

3. It depends on the experience that your clan has compared to the other I think.

4. I would agree 3 can be overcome, it's hard but not impossible. But with 2 highly active, proficient clans, does 3 give a profound advantage?

5. Yes. 3 is a huge advantage for clans that are good at EE. Xstal and sitting in the opponent is near impossible when they have 6 more xstals to burn.

6. We beat a clan when we were down by 5 once.
    We beat clans when we are down by 1-2 often.

Numbers help but they aren't everything.

Tightening the "number difference" will result in an exceedingly high number of "No Matches"
    So unless you got a better solution than I recommend you adapt and put your heads together for better strategies.

7. I've seen unorganized clans matched together with 5 inactives on both sides where it doesn't matter. However for the more active clans it seems to be huge.

Sorry for the plus sign not showing. Looks like u can't put the plus sign in the title.

8. I was there with ya Wulf. Was an excellent war.

9. Well you run a tight ship Wulf. Nice job.

10. GHC beat us and we had 3 more members then them.

11. Devs have it fine because they make sure the strength is also balanced.

12. Just curious, what were the exact numbers in your plus 5 matchup? Down at 25 to 28 is not quite the same as 37 to 40.

13. Didn't see ur pick first time Wulf, thx!

14. Your clan, with match rank 19/62 and a size of 38 has been matched against "UnBeKnowN", with match rank 20/62 and a size of 43

[​IMG]

15. When did we outnumber you 28-25? I only see a 28v28 war, and then you guys outnumbered us 29-28...

16. @Murder. Probably I'm wrong exact numbers, trying to remember but I could be wrong. You guys did great.

17. Just checked. I was thinking of r war with Empire Rising, right between yours.

18. I think you got your clans mixed up, we've warred you twice recently,
    1st war you had 29 vs 28
    2nd war was 28 vs 28.
    Unless of course you were warring from a different clan to the one you're in now.

But I agree with Wulf for the most part, numbers makes life more challenging but certainly not impossible. As long as the clans build and bfa aren't mismatched in the same way then it can still be done.

19. Oh and you post that as I'm writing mine. Thanks. Lol.