Estoc matchups - could a room full of monkeys do better?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -BREEZY-, Feb 23, 2013.

1. ATA must have some monkeys working over there. How is this week 13 of Estoc wars and we're still getting these matchups?

Your clan, with match rank 30/82 and a size of 45 has been matched against "xxxxx", with match rank 29/82 and a size of 59.

I'm no rocket scientist, but here's a possible solution:

After matchups are determined, if one clan outnumbers the other clan, the owner of the clan with more members has 30 minutes to veil active members until until the clans have the same number of active players. Those players will get their EE clock reset, however no mith will be rewarded to them and no new levels of EE will be awarded.

If that's too complicated to set up, how about this... The lowest ranked members are automatically dropped from the war by ATA until the clans are evenly matched. Again, their EE clocks reset, but no other awards given.

If the lower players don't like getting dropped from the war... Tough titties. They should war with a clan their size so they're not at the bottom.

That's all I got. I'm sure there are plenty of other ideas out there for how to fix these things and I look forward to hearing them.

2. Not another EE thread.....

3. And if I'm correct the company is called"AThinkingApe"So yea they do have monkeys working for them.

4. I don't really support this idea

5. So rank #29 was matched with rank #30. The only thing it seems you're complaining about is the # of active participants. Lets say the next closest match in terms of active participants was ranked #40, you'd probably be complaining about the difference in clan strength instead. It's always something.

6. You shouldn't lose mith because the enemy had 15 more players, it is an impossibility to win at those ranks being outnumbered so grossly.

7. If they veiled the specific number of people to even match then you would have an extremely big advantage.

8. Also, if members were dropped to create an evenly matched EE, it would only be in numbers. What if the clan with the the most members was already the weaker clan? Dropping members would only make them weaker which definitely isn't fair to them.

9. That's what I just said Drgn :p

10. Not another one of these threads

11. It has been found that Numbers > Strength (to a point)...

12. I was in the process of typing my response when you said that, but yeah.

13. Useless and self fish suggestion..

14. Why? Just fight, it is what it is. You might exactly win. No support for matching another clan make people veil or leave to drop their numbers when they are prepare to fight.

15. Is this third or fourth thread about Estocs by DE members? Suck it up instead of complaining. Get 60 members for EE if you want to win. Pansies.

16. Alright best idea ever. Estoc edge from warbeasts and mith FROM WARBEASTS! I know I a genius :mrgreen:

17. Anyway, that makes no sense