Estoc Matching Powered by Paris Hilton?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *d-r-a-g-o-n (01), Jan 20, 2013.

1. Mismatched by 30%? Well, about that in clan members. I think it was 72 vs 48, and proved to be 68 active vs 48 active. Thats really considered a match? You just gave me insentive to never estoc war again.

2. Stop complaining. Many clans are in OSW right now so you're not going to get the best match. Just think a little before you go raging.

3. I agree. The matchmaking has been off. The wars for us this week have been all mismatches. The first was a mismatch on the oppositions advantage. Then the last 2 wars have been both rank and roster size mismatches on our advantage. Wile winning and getting lv5 estocs edge is great, it really wasent fun this week:(
    Devs plz fix so I can enjoy a good war !!

4. Feedback, not forums :)

5. So you expect that every clan will be able to war another that has the exact same strength with the exact same amount of players? There will always be a stronger side in war, it's inevitable. You can use this to your advantage no matter if you're the strongest or weakest.

6. [​IMG]
    Are you questioning my matchup skills big boy?

7. how about this: ANYONE can forfeit the whole clan in war! so privates tell generals what to do? its idiotic. only clan leaders should have that power!

8. Classic title. 

9. i formally appologize to Paris Hilton for insulting her intelligence....you are obviously a genius compared to matching engine

10. i formally appologize to Paris Hilton for insulting her intelligence. She is miles above matchup engine

11. dev can't even do simple thing like punishing mods that break ToU don't expect them to manage a complex matchmaking system

12. [​IMG]
    That's better! Here, have a burger

13. You are totally right dragon. We were so outnumbered.