Estoc Edge PvP

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *PurpleKushIsALilBreezy (01), Nov 11, 2012.

1. Hey forumers an alt here because I shouldn't post in forums Lol. Anyways, the point of this thread is to ask you guys and probably feedback it if a good idea. The idea is that the plunder effect of the Estoc Edge also be applied in PvP. Now why am I suggesting this? Well for one if that is possible I will definitely use the BL and thats what we forumers want. Also with this in effect with the more BL the more OSWs. That's all for now let's discuss.

2. This sounds good because I like the wars but then I feel like I need to do ebs afterwards(if I actually won a betaî„…) and I'd much rather only eb to re-stock pots.

3. So practically lets say I make 60M a hit with the bonus you'll get 80-90M a hit and in an unload 2B approx. With people unloading on each other again more OSWs. Lol.

4. Not true. Estocs edge only affects plunder, not ally bonus. So if you make 60m a hit, that's probably what, like 15m plunder and 45m ally bonus? With lv3 Estocs, about 40%, that will add only 6m, to 66m, nowhere near 80m. Yes I have Estocs so yes I do know this is how it works.

5. Hmmmm well the bonus would not be high but not low either so I'm sure if this happens the devs will work something out. Support.

6. I don't get you Cyn you post on a thread you didn't read? Just one of those careless forum noobs then.

7. I always thought that EE was a bit of an odd reward... They claimed that it was to promote and incentivise wars... But the reward for a WAR gives you bonuses in EBS....

8. I like PvP, but no support. There would be tons of money found in OSF. Making the game really easy.