estoc com version rant

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DaddyOwnsYou, May 19, 2013.

1. Right I'm seriously overly butthurt right now!!!!! I go onto the mother ******* computer to do estoc war and as soon as it starts there absolutely nowhere to do a ******* action!!!!!!!!!!!! This happened the last time i did an ee and i just thought "yeah glitches happen" but it happened again!!!! I was forced to sko cuz this ******* computer piece of **** couldn't load up a simple attack or spy button!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I looked all over the entire screen, pressed random buttons, took random links etc etc and theres no ******* way!!!!! How in the hell do i attack via com????? HOW!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Ps sorry if any swears insult anyone or if my butt hurtness pisses of anyone in anyway

2. Calm buddy, be calm :)

3. That's ****** up

4. Friend tries to tell me how to do it, i get ko-ed... Typical lurking mod lock i can't even be ****** any more

5. Click on profile. Click attack. Not hard.

6. If you hit the reset button on your profile the app resets and eliminates the lag during wars.

7. That does suck. Unfortunately not much we can do here. maybe a browser change will help? chrome and firefox worked best for me. although firefox becomes really laggy sometimes.

8. He's prolly on Internet explorer EL OH EL