escot war clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WlCKED_1, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Join for escot wars

2. Reserved even though I don't know how to edit

3. Estoc* put in some effort

4. You do it off of

5. Estoc* and what is the name of your clan? What makes your clan better then the one I'm already in? What do you have to offer that I might not already have or might have a hard time getting? What give me a thought that your clan might win? Answer those questions please! :)

6. I don't know my clan but we have some experienced players and may use mercs

7. I don't know my clan lol! Absolutely the best recruitment thread ever!

8. Who said I'm recruiting? I need 24 more ppl for tonight if u do well u will be allowed to stay

9. Do i hear a noob getting pwned?

10. So you're not recruiting but need more people to join....okay then.

11. 'Join for estoc war'........ Yup it's recruiting.

12. Recruiting implies I want u to become a member and stay which I don't, I'm simply asking u to join a war and maybe get mith

13.  it works each time, epic !

14. Recruiting in kaw is a term that applies to getting any amount of people to come to a clan/alliance for a permanent or even 5 minutes stay but only if you ask them. Your recruiting, you may not be asking for permant members but your still asking for people to join for estoc I don't care what you say your recruiting. Have a nice day.
    ~VooDoo

15. LOOK ITS VOODOO :D

16. Hey lcarium why don't u come join me and bring 23 friends

17. I am tempted but I don't really like to war and hit other players, this not very nice and there is already too much aggressiveness in this game. Devs should promote 1 day per week when you can't attack players and so we happily focus on Epic Battles.

18. ༼༿ ACΞS N ΞIGHTS ༾༽
    ༒༑༒ΞSTOC AND ΞBS༒༑༒
    ༻༼༿–ཏབབK cs–༾༽༺

