Equip enchantment is not working

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by lIlI__Last_Man_On_Earth__IlIl, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Equip enchantment using inferno & aqua is not working. Is it just me? Im getting an error message on my attempts. Sorry i dont know how to put screenshots here.

2. Did you sacrifice your first born son before your attempts?

3. Can you let us know if you're still seeing the error? Thanks.

4. Kaw had major glitch for a few minutes there prob works now. So devs 2 maintenance periods n now a blackout during a massive gold promo....u releasing new lands or buildings?

5. U meen daughter

6. *mean

7. u mean men

8. No need for another thread so ill post here.

Hired an ally from another kawer. Happened during the crash, i guess.
    Other kawer got the notification and rehired the ally.

I never got the refund or notification.

He pm's and asks me to rehire once more. I tell him "i still have the ally".

Hes says "no you dont".

I check my allies, and of course, i did not have the ally. Or the spent gold.

He took an ss of my hire notification.

Just wondering if anyone else had something similar happen.

9. My errors comes from visiting random Kawer in WC I just tap on their name And I get an ERROR . So, I remain in world chat But I try again it just repeats but when I open some else's profile in the same chat it would work

Other thing is clan achievements crash the game a lot can't say why or if it's just me but it would crash and now I never open clan achievements..

10. First step before any Mage dealing is to surround your device with a salt circle.

11. Same problem here

12. Farm the mods until ATA fixes it.

13. That sounds like some supernatural protection there troll sure ur not in the demon buiss

14. I cant even hit people no more comes Up with an error

15. Let's not forget the silver knife

16. Or the cult