EQ hunting clan

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -------8BaIl---------, Dec 23, 2015.

1. just curious if there are any clans dedicated to hunting equipment? If so if you could follow me or wall me that would be great. If not someone should make one it sounds like it could be fun. And you could help people get equipment for payment like a volly or dropping a seal or a horn or something. Help out on an eb or something idk. But thanks in advance hope you didn't waste your time reading lol

2. There are eq hunting clans however they are strictly early tier ebs, aimed at newer players.

The bigger clans focus on gold output more than eq hunting so GOOD eb eq ebs (that don't require scrolls) are rare. Specifically T10 ebs.

Anyway making a clan for this purpose is a great idea. But it won't survive because once a person gets their eq. They leave to their home clan, almost immediately therefore the clan would die.

edit:Not saying it's impossible to find T10 ebs though, they are rare but still possible to find if you know where to look.

Hope this helps :)

3. Thank you for the response it was very helpful. Honestly when I get all my eq I might start this clan and just find other people who would volunteer to help. I would usually say it wouldn't survive but there are too many nice people in law to let it go under.

4. If anyone has any ideas or has some info to share on how we could do this plz share!!!! Thank you!!!!