Epic Fail To S4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Kruken, Sep 1, 2014.

1. WTF Devs, a glitch in KaW locks me and almost everyone in my clan out of war...we loose so I lose a lev of EE and on top of that you give me the shattered Sword because you locked me out ....it said there was more than 1 war going on and I get punished.

GOODBYE KaW, I will never and I mean never spend another dime on this game

2. #YouActLikeMistakesDontHappen

3. Damn devs sucking it up at the very start

4. Overreact much?

5. Op I feel your pain..

I was just walking home the other day, and this guy came up to me and said he wanted a fight...but somehow I ended up running away, I blame those damn devs....



6.  I think devs by far get the best noob rage in KaW 

7. Give everyone who was or wasn't in war 2 medallions!!

8. U will get compensation for it. Give it a few

9. heard to others you guys spend a day before to prepare for first war. your effort got wasted

10. Seriously though, you act like KaW glitches have never happened before. The issue has been brought up and Im sure the devs will make a post regarding it soon. Most likely everyone on a losing side in war 1 will get compensated with EE levels, medallions, mith, and have their broken sword spells removed. Give it time and stop crying like an entitled spoiled brat.

11. Haha wow such rage over a mistake that will be fixed in a little bit and players will be compensated  you sound like a little child.

12. Lmao are Devs not humans ? Damn everyone does mistakes sometime so just chill out  n stop overreacting.

13. Thank you very much for my shattered sword, devs. It was frustrating enough to get a glitch and now, you awarded us with this spell as a good remembrance of your failure.

14. yes, mistakes does happens and devs are definitely humans. but we are not talking about a school project or a beta version. we are talking about a well establish mobile game with thousands of players.

the least they could do is to issue a official update to this problem and not let paying customers guessing whats gona happen.

Yes its only a game u say, but if we are buying noobs and xtals, we are afterall CUSTOMERS.

right?

15. Chillax op take a seat
    Do another war in 3 days
    Even tho you'll get defeat.

I'm sorry I don't think that makes sense lol.

#StillCan'tRhymeEvenThoIReadDr.Suess

16. Agreed,puma. At the very least it should of been addressed by now.

17. Relax everyone - Devs will straighten it...

They always (ish) do when something in the coding goes haywire.

18. They're going to address the problem and throw in some freebies relax lol

19. Rip  dont just not spend money u should reset SHOW THEM HOW MAD U ARE