EoLxIDEMONSIION-YOUR-ASSxIEoL

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --RASPUTIN--, Jul 8, 2014.

1. To whom it may concern. I'm asking for a cf from EoLxIDEMONSIION-YOUR-ASSxIEoL and his clan . Id requested a cf on his wall and then kept hitting. It was poor form on my part and I apologise

2. Poor cf thread don't accept demon

3. Cf accepted

4. Dont do that. Smh.

5. Yes you need bells, whistles, cool gifs, funny pics, different color text, different size text, 3 pages long, and beg for your life to have a "worthy" ******* cf. Better offer your first born for good measure also. Anything else and you just don't get what life's all about.

6. Cf accepted.

7. Whats a cf? Is it something i can eat?yum.

8. I've had talks with master yoda. We have came to the conclusion that we cannot grant you a cease fire.

9. Demons only fights noob attack builds. He has to have large advantage or he wont try. Weak sauce

10. Demon, quit picking on leaks lmao.

11. Nobody Cares

12. Really Omar? I picked on him? He asked for a cf than I accepted. Then he kept hitting, so I hit him again. That's how you do it.

13. Yes. You find unexperienced targets to try and look tough. Pathetic

14. If ANYONE breaks a cf they are hit, no? Thanks for trying to be smart. Stop de-railing thread.

15. Im not derailing, the topic is you and op (attack build)

16. Having to have a large advantage has nothing to do with me or op. Because it's arguable that he does with higher cs.