[ENDED] Indi war 10 stream

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Seth, Jun 3, 2015.

1. I'll be streaming (or trying) individual war 10. Not much else to say other than that is will be live at twitch.tv/thesethosaurusrex

It will follow my typical war format, censoring brief and blah blah.

I'll bump this when I go live. Hope to see you guys there.

2. Re: Indi war 10 stream

Moles these days....

3. Re: Indi war 10 stream

Yup opponents you are warring against thank you for your feed. Not sure how ppl on ur side will feel esp if they lose

4. Re: Indi war 10 stream

I've done this twice before. I don't know if you read the OP but I have a system in place to censor clan chat during brief so that I don't mole. Why you gotta ignore it brah? :(

5. Re: Indi war 10 stream

I'll be watching if I don't do that war. Not sure yet. I've watched your 2 previous streams on youtube. As a WC I have to say, it's refreshing to see that you follow the targets/strat given.

6. Re: Indi war 10 stream

In the 30 plus wars I've done, I've only not followed wc once. We won that war.

7. Re: Indi war 10 stream

I usually never follow Indy war targets 

8. Re: Indi war 10 stream

I mean I always follow*

9. Re: Indi war 10 stream

When I first started warring back in January of 2014 (right before S3 started) I didn't exactly follow WC. I was an SH back then & just picked the target I thought was best for my own plunder.

I started WCing a month later in the beginning of February & quickly learned that specific targets/actions are given to specific people for specific reasons.

Sometimes other people are given better plunder targets cause their build can earn more on that target or their build needs that target to unload on more then you do because they will leak more, sometimes WC needs a specific person focused on first, etc etc. The list goes on.

Needless to say I almost always follow WC targets now if I'm not WCing.

10. Re: Indi war 10 stream

Stream some 100 mans

11. Re: Indi war 10 stream

Same. Some iwar wc's a joke or dont know your capability in war

12. Re: Indi war 10 stream

Is that why you lose almost all your wars caly

13. Re: Indi war 10 stream

Follow me if you'd like to passively bother Seth during this indi war. :D

14. Re: Indi war 10 stream

Harrian used to do indi war streams and he used to be a massive help (and hindrance) to his team when he streamed his wars. He was a great tracker however he also tended to war with around 100b out because he lost less than if he banked. I am sure he cost his teams many victories like that however it brought a lot of positive insight to the warring community.

15. Re: Indi war 10 stream

100 man indis are horrible. Your contribution to your team is almost unnoticeable. No real skill involved, way too much luck. With so many people on roster it's too easy to focus people down & almost always comes down to who has more LBers. Truly wish they would remove 100 man indis.

16. Re: Indi war 10 stream

Our opponents have told me that they watch it. Any way to increase the lag beyond an 8 sec delay?

17. Re: Indi war 10 stream

I've seen some of the live stream and nothing in the stream gave anything important away

18. Re: Indi war 10 stream

I've learned to just assume there is always a mole in indi wars so it doesn't bother me. Press buttons faster.

19. Re: Indi war 10 stream

Been warring since pres1 on various accounts, sometimes the experienced warrior has a better instinct of what to do

20. Re: Indi war 10 stream

Sometimes, yes. MOST of the time it's best to follow WC because they have actions planned to cover the entire roster & not just what one person may think is best without knowing what is planned for everyone.

If you don't trust your WC & feel you are more experienced, you should offer to WC yourself.
    (Not talking about you specifically, just speaking in general)