Elixir

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Cobra, Jul 23, 2015.

1. So I heard and I thought that elixir drops are based on your size. I thought the smaller you are then the number of elixir you get increases. I have a 300k cs alt who, when hitting hte, makes 23 elixir every unload. I on the other hand, about 12 mil cs, make 17-18 elixir every unload on hte. Last event I made about 20-22 fountains an eb. I see the drops decreased for me. On a side note, people were saying hitting b2b hte can get you the 5,000 elixir reward for the event. Since I need 358 elixir every day during the event to reach 5,000, I would need I unload on HTE 19 times a day. This is outrageous. My question is, directed to everyone who scored big last event without paying, how much elixir do you guys make every hte? Does the drop rate increase for at builds? Thanks.

**NOTE** 19 unloads a day for me unless I do the pvp blitz and I do well in the event.

P.S. DirtyLarry is a noob

2. edit. nvm. idc.

3. I make around 25 when I hit with just troops an hour hte

4. PvP blitz can get you 3k

5. Man......im so hungry

6. Skim spy's. If i just unload I get 20 an hr. skimming spys gets me 50 on 40min-1hr hte's.

7. 

8. You can get 5k with the help of pvp not only pve, well it depends on yah, how active you are,u need to xtals tho

9. yeah like some mentioned, in 3 days i got 1k by doing this
    1) fully unload troops
    2) skim spies
    3) wait for troop regen
    4) Repeat 1

10. I have an alt just about 3m cs he has 400 Elxir and this 8m Hansel has 300 Elxir. That's having the alt in an HTE clan and me doing larger rotations.

11. Too be fair you are hansel good luck finding an HTE clan that will let attack builds use spies

12. Also I have another account that is also a hansel but about 1mcs smaller he is making less than this account per drop. However it my be due to luck rather than size it build.

13. I make 25-30 elixir per unload. Kinda like how it takes me 3 unloads to get max items on hte, but it only takes my bigger friends who are like 70m Çš 2 unloads.

Although, I've never had one of my alts make more than me. And I've had one in the same clan with me doing the same amount of actions per eb. And that alt was 4m Çš...

14. too be fair spies may decrease drop

15. I noticed I seem to get more elixir the higher my plunder is and nothing to do with how many actions I do.

16. Its all in fun. Just enjoy the event.

Live, Laugh, Love, Led ️

17. :lol: