Efficient way of warring (EE)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SzefWszystkichSzefow, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Guys need advice on how to war efficiently.

What's faster.. hitting players from clan roster or war roster?
    Im on Android and lags in wars are pretty significant.

Any tips on warring would be appreciated.

Appreciate any advice.

2. I suggest warring from PC.

#PCGamingissuperior

3. Depending on how your clan calls targets clan roster is normally better

4. Thanks guys.

I tried warring on a PC but it was a pain I tried 4 different browsers and still don't know how to return from a opponent profile back to clan roster list. The back button doesn't take me there....

OK so most hits targets from clan roster...

Any more tips guys?

5. Thanks guys.

I tried warring on a PC but it was a pain I tried 4 different browsers and still don't know how to return from a opponent profile back to clan roster list. The back button doesn't take me there....

OK so most hits targets from clan roster...

Any more tips guys?

6. When scanning for opens(random ko/advantage) use war roster. Otherwise i would suggest clan roster. As for devuce, I'm not sure. I use android, not much lag though.

7. Most trackers call targets from cr but if u scanning for open targets wr.

8. it doesn't matter how you fast, everything depends on teamwork and listener to leaders

9. War from PC, click clan from their profile to get back to clan page.

10. Hit the people that's on your clan announcement and you'll be good

11. Clan roster unless sweeping. Can't call numbers from war roster as it constantly changes.

12. Seems simple but make a list .. Name base stats and clan rank keep that handy during the war lets you call quicker and choose your method of attack better no point trying to assassinate a massive towered hansel
    Don't try to be a lone wild player follow the commanders calls xtal as ordered hit the targets as they are called you must be a team player .

13. for fast actions war roster is much better ... as when targets get anounced in cc you may not find the targets open sometimes if too many followed the announcements or there is a delay between status of announced targets and cc post ... means you can lose time by not being able to unload and you can be attacked n knocked out fast ...

unless you are joining a clan which is calculating and coordinating duties of everyone (near to) perfectly ...

most of the time you get orders to keep special players down first ... according to your own size of course ...

but you need to have open targets to win a war ... so checking open ones works fastest on war roster ...

was my experience at least ...

14. devices unfortunately make a difference, too ... all of them have advantages and disadvantages btw ...

15. Thank you all for valuable input!