eewar boycott revisited

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IX_THoR_XI, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Wsp from kings castle brought many together who were unhappy w EEwars in s2 for eewar boycott.

Mayb we need to re visit the concept of a eewar boycott - not a single war boycott but a season long protest by all in the form of EEwars, nobs and xstals. The issue isn't just the number of no matches, it's also the number of terrible matches.

It's obvious that the only way that change will occur is when we unite because the devs aren't changing squat. Nothing has changed since s2 nor during chaos wars - why should we expect them to change things now unless we unite

2. Is this because your against rising hawks?

3. Yep, they haven't added my ideas  so support

4. Get everyone to do one of the following and I sir will kiss your toes;
    - Stop people buying xstalls,
    - Stop people buying nobility,
    - Stop people doing EE wars.
    Do you accept the challenge?

5. This part was cut off...

I also wanted to say that a lot f great ideas where given by some eewar vets about changes that could reform EEwars but devs have not given any explanations why they could not be implemented which is unfortunate.

6. Boycotts are for injustice. Ee wars are fair, just be an SH or be a lb

7. Sure I dun like being matched w rising hawks - they exploit the system. However, I dun like blowout wins neither not do I like being blown out - when we blowout I feel I'm no better than rising hawks. Honestly, best wars have always been close wars - anyone who wars knows what I'm talking about - and this is what I wish I experienced every war.

Lol I'm just throwing out boycott concept - I want ppl to think about it. But if a systemic boycott were to occur it would b exciting - I want things to change and I would love to be apart of it. In a sense, a boycott is a war against the devs - if a boycott made reforms it would a great win to b apart of.

8. EE wars should be welcomed to all build be it hybrid, attack or spy heavy
    The fact you'd have to change your build to SH just to war is beyond stupidity
    And to convert back to your original build you've spent so long on his very counter productive and time consuming when you've had the buildings in the first place
    I have not done EE
    I've tried to war I converted from 14m cs attack heavy build to GH befor they dropped plunder (regret it) mainly because of all the no matches have gone through out of the 4 wars I was in only 1 was matched rest where not
    I believe this must be addressed or I will not war or buy xstalls just hitting BL and self pinning on Haunts tell than
    Full support 

9. ️ Support

Never thought about all the ppl that want to war but can't or have exp bad matches repeatedly. They too should speak w their wallet - no xstals, no noobs and send feedback stating ur intention to boycott EEwars and purchases.

I think wars can be fun and everyone should have be allowed to exp a Great War.

Again I would love to hear the devs explain why none of out ideas for reforming wars were not considered.

10. Also wanted to state that it's not just the wars that have been crappy - even how the devs payout mith for losses have been terrible. I don't think anyone has been pleased w their mith payout in losses.

This whole season has been disappointing. I just want to know what devs r trying to accomplish. It just doesn't seem they want a good war system. It appears wars are here as a means for us to spend money on xstals.

Again us sitting on the sidelines with our thumbs up our butt hoping and wishing that devs come around won't accomplish.

Boycott? Think about it.
    Kawmunnity vs Devs to bring change we all want.

11. They have been working on EE non-stop, instead of boycotting why don't offer suggestions on how to fix the system or give the devs time needed to improve the ee wars.

That or hit battle list.

12. Dude they've been given obviously u were around to read the s2 threads

13. Rusty is a eb junkie,go to another thread and discuss eb's.Support Tiger 100%

14. If enough come together I'll support it... For u epic battle noobs hush up weber gave suggestion season 1-3 now and plainly been ignored on all posts.. I've watched it repeatedly it's y I stay outta here Bc devs don't care unless it makes big money.. EB banner chasers material chasers and Certain big spenders if u aren't that u aren't heard.... Again the point is I'll support if enough that it matters will

15. Support tiger. These matches suck! I've been on both sides (bad in my favor and bad against) and if it's not a bad match. It's a no match. The number of good matches in in the single digits. (There have been a minuscule few) the matching algorithm is still WAY off.

16. I am In full support of this .... Season after season it's been the same .... And the same clans exploit the system and they are favored by devs .... I only buy xstals for war so ... Well no more $$$ from me .... Devs fix these issues or go broke .... Have fun ...

17. Why is it that people who make these threads like "boycott **** because we're angry noobs" can't spell?

What are you 5?

18. I supported the last boycott and I'm now tempted the support this one.
    I don't post in forums often but i offered a long list of suggestions at the end of S.3 (which the devs actually asked for from each serious war clan). And have to say I am dissatisfied with the lack of response.
    The EE wars were a great concept, one you have failed to develop and build upon, for a war game that is a shame.

19. eb fairy wants to speak lol

20. Who are you calling an eb fairy?