EE's MITH PAY-OUT TABLE SUGGESTION.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -EmperorOscar-, Dec 31, 2012.

1. It's seem that DEV don't have the system regard mith pay-out table. I believe I'm not the one face the issue above so I suggest DEV could work out a permanent pay-out table so we could see the exactly and no more complaining to you.

E.g.

Successful action within 1 to 10 EARN 5 mith, successful action within 11 to 20 EARN ADDITIONAL 6 mith and so on.

Failed action within 10 DEDUCTS 2 mith,
    Failed action within 20 DEDUCTS 3 mith and so on.

Successful KO EACH Person EARN 5 mith.

EACH KO'ed by Enemy DEDUCTS 2 mith.

However above just a example table pay-out during EE, DEV could re-adjust the table but have to show us so everyone feel comfortable with YOUR pay-out, thanks.

Regards.

2. They already have a system...

3. Yes, it is but do you agree with what they pay-out now?

4. I'm just regarding the 1st line of the thread...

But I think payout now is fine. What you suggested above give many a whole bunch of mith. I had like 250 successful actions and I believe it was 17 KOS in my last war, and 1 self kO because I had to go to a party. I'd be getting well over 100 on a regular non x2 mith war.

5. Your way doesn't work. The miths pay out now is based on your contribution and opponents' contribution. If they had a set table for miths awarded per ko/actions, mithwars would happen with osf opening.

NO SUPPORT.

6. Thanks for the suggestion though, keep thinking on new ideas and try again later.

7. I believe, what the OP here trying to say is- A lot of people complaing about low mith payout during the wars. It'll be better if there was a transparent mith payout table which shows how the mith payable is calculated.

I personally believe that the mith payout is based on the build(hansels earn more mith) and if you hit stronger targets, your mith payout is more as compared to hitting weaker targets(irrelevant if you win or loose the hit). Just a personal observation ;)

8. What I'm trying to suggest is to show us a table so everyone could refer the table and satisfy on the payout. In other hand, we could actually know how to calculate how it's work.

P/S: If this is useless thread please close immediately, thanks.