EE xtal

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIl_Eonn_lIlI, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Essentially an EE xtal would be half the price of a normal xtal, however it could only be used during wars. This would encourage increased participation which would lead to more sales in-turn of xtals. The larger numbers warring would also lead to better match ups.

If devs don't like the idea and see it as a loss of potential profit how about an 'EE trial xtal'.
    Again at 50% the cost of a normal xtal, It can only be used in the trials (self explanatory).

This would benefit those helping to better the war system, while at the same time compensating of the things that, don't work in the specific trial week that the devs implement.

It would have the added advantage of attracting more individuals to trials, leading to greater feed back and better future systems.

It would also attract players to war who otherwise may not have warred, following the end of the trials and the beginning of season 2 when xtals return to normal prices (assuming option 2) you as the devs would have a larger war base purchasing more xtals.

As such I see this as a win/ win for the player base and devs. Players get cheaper xtals and better more even wars, while devs get more feed back from wars and the promise of larger profits in season 2 when xtals cost their normal amount again due to the larger player base warring.

Sorry if it comes off as moderately inarticulate and if there are any grammar errors, as I am on my iPhone.

2. Or if we are talking marketing stategies, why not just go all out and make the xtal prices drop alittle for a small sall. Maybe not half but a noticable percentage drop wount cause sales of xtals to spike up. I mean who doesnt love seeing that "LIMITED TIME OFFER" or that "BUY NOW 15% OFF"?

But yes half priced xtals for war would be very nice :) good idea and support. Devs would benifit but I don't believe they are going to make a move on this one :/

3. Support...i only use my xstals for war lol

4. I just think it would increase participation in trials leading to a better game.

5. I agree, if they came out with these than i would use xstals for helping in eb's

6. Exactly, people would still purchase the full priced xtals to complete ebs and get better payoffs while it would increase participation in the trials.

7. Guess people didn't like my idea :(

8. Basically exactly like the other two huge threads on this?

9. Except mine involves a purchasing element still, the others since they can be bought with fake gold and mith the devs won't go for as it takes away their source of revenue.

10. I say since devs give you the chance to make the myth back that you lose why not include crystals in that package also?

11. Then devs wouldn't make money.
    Please don't confuse this thread with asking for handouts, I am simply trying to increase war activity.

12. Good idea bud

13. go to the war section and look up "War Crystal" -same principle and almost 500 supporters (no repeats please)

14. Best ee xtal thread yet. Support! The other 2 are kind of sloppy

15. The other 2 were 10000X better then this well the one by cheese was

16. Xtals r 4 farming ppl n helping friends!! Up ur ass with ees 

17. Not going to happen but I support