EE wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by shantiq, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Hi I know I'm not right build for wars (obviously) lol cuz I'm a small hansel, but I was thinking about turning gh but I'm not cuz in not sure if any clans would accept me. If u would accept me pls post here that way I know whether I should or shouldn't turn gh Ty. 

2. warning: GH is great for EE, but its terrible for almost every other aspect of KaW. Think carefully before you commit to it

3. Ya that's y I haven't converted yet because I'm not sure. I'm kind of in the middle. Ty moose for actually replying lol

4. I want to see all the pros and cons of each before knowing for sure what to do

5. you're late to the game if you wish to he a GH. This tourney is well under way, and you'll be behind on rancor points.

Here is my moosey advise. Safe your money and convert to a GH closer to the start of the next tourney. Join a good war clan. Get the most rancor you can, becaise tourney equipment is both free and better than regular equipment.

Once you've maxed your tourney Equipkent out, convert your build to something better

6. nick- ee equip is definitely not free moose and gh is a build devs are slowly killing if u can get spies to atleast 2.5m so a war clan accepts you.

7. Ok moose that sounds like a good idea :) Thank you. So then I guess I just have to wait :/