EE WARS!WHAT I WOULD CHANGE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -DEATH_DRAGON-, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Estoc Trial War System

Clans with 30 members same ko system but only changes would be:
    that its 1v1 targets matched up according to overall strength of individual members in each clan!
    After you overcome your target ull be open to all your enemies ! but only if they have overcame their targets!
    this should get rid of overwhelming incoming hits and lag issue!

2. No...it's WAR. Not 1v1

3. only 1v1 at beginning to get rid of lag! after u will be open to all! But only if u get past ur target

4. And if you don't?

5. Then ur stuck with hitting that 1 target!

6. Well that's not fun. So..no support.
    I take out the players bigger than me, not equal :roll:

7. I posted as a idea to get rid of lag issue of mass inc hits

8. Lol the lag isn't because of mass attacks xD

9. No when it lags when it shows you have troops then u try to atk and it says not enough units! Then u realize u just been koed because of mass inc

10. No. Realize how no one else is posting?

They won't take the time to say no support :lol:

11. Lol ! Didnt expect support ! Expected oppinions!

12. Of you're looking for opinions go to wc ;) this is a place for app support, not for discussions (technically)

13. This idea is terrible it takes the team work out of war .. Also 1v1 could be terrible say your a Hansel vs a mid size attack your goin to leak all attacks cause no target you can hit to pin out on ..

14. No support, i always hit people who are bigger than me.

15. Same^^ no support

16. Definite no support. Both to the idea. Yeah sure war without teamwork. What would be the point. Just hit battle list. And as for this obsession of clans with minimum members. Seriously?? Why. Why not just join a bigger clan or grow yours. Why shouldn't we be allowed to war as a team just to suit you?