EE wars like Equip Menu?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -RaDiAnZ-, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Hey all. Was talking with many people unhappy with ee wars. I for one don't war much for various reasons. But devs. Would this be possible.

Create Wars much like our equip panel.
    So you have to "Equip" members before they can war. And fixed each slots such that only a certain class can so into each slot (this prevents people from fielding unfair builds into wars)

How you go about from here devs can be up to your imagination.

Cheers
    Radz

2. Interesting idea.

I have mixed feelings about this.

How possible would it be?

Hmmm...

3. Too many distinct builds for this

4. Are you kidding about the 'a certain build for each slot' part? That's no good, too many players would get excluded and too little clans will reach requirements.

5. Agree with Jac ^^

6. Jac,

That's where most will have the misconception.

Kaw is developed based on tiers. So obviously, when I mentioned fixed slots, I am aiming for fair and challenging match ups systems.

What this will effect is that you won't get a war with GH against lbs or all full spies vs warriors.

The aim to to allow ALL KAW players of all build and sizes go to clans to have fun.

The mentality is many want to join "winning" clans thus they change their build, whine on forums or just complain.

So in addition to the equip style, just allow the owner/admins of the clan to click what type/ level/ tier of war they like to do and, poof, you get your slots open.

Am sure there will be less than 7 permutations. As we have only 7 tiers.

I am not an app developer. And I do not have the resource nor expertise. That's why I said this is a discussion. Hopefully Devs can pick it up and improve the game.

Radz

7. Bump to active discussion

8. I don't think this would work. Look @ Vandaddy. If i build my BFA like him i can hit LB in EE without being dts. Unless your expecting devs to create a system where they go by what is exactly built on your land and not strength, then i think that is highly unlikely because its to complicated of a system for the devs to program...this would take a lot of time to create and develop properly...

9. And there is way to pic your war "tier" there are different builds you can cast to get different matchups. But different clans dominate those tiers, like RH dominates their own tier, kreuzritter dominates a tier, s26 dominates a tier...etc. sometimes these clans get eachother based on a different casting or by chance. But for the most part all 3 dominate a "tier" in the war system based on what they cast.

10. My suggestion...cast a roster that won't get you matched with them...biggest deciding factor is already build type.

11. Abandonhope,
    Those would be exceptions. There are msny my build, but not many with my BFA.

Having a system to allow a set type of builds would minimize the issues faced currently.

Also, the plunder loss when players with larger BFA/BFE Hits one with lower BFA/BFE will also be considered. Thus I say make a fixed slots war, and adjust the plunder mechanics.

When the slots are fixed. Than it's to the clans benefit when you get players with a strong BFA/BFE at that particular build. But the BFA/BFE should not be overwhelming.

Also. If a clan puts the said kind of build into war, and the next best clan is say 20% short of that overall BFA/BFE. am sure a no match can be applied.

My discussion is in hope that a more balanced and regulated war system is developed, one which will not discriminate between an LB or a newb player. One that you can find war no matter what level you are at.

Radz

12.  well said then.

13. Support

But how many would be equipped? Some people like the 20 on 20 wars more people to earn RL some like 11 vs 11 so the best can war and its more certain to win.