EE Wars, let us the Choice.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _-_xXx_-_ApoKaLypTiC_-_xXx_-_, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Now I'm really bored of all matchs I had in "top clan" where I had 5 wars which were all "unfair" ie fighting always clans with a higher rank (xx/xx vs xx/xx, not LB rank) and sometimes with more people than us (YES IT CAN HAPPEN WITH THEIR ALGORITHM *huge facepalm*), we can't let this happen anymore.
    Therefore, I propose a new way to get match in Estoc wars.
    - If their algorithm gives a fair match ie same strength in rank (xx/xx vs xx/xx), and there is a difference of 1-2 members, then I consider this match like FAIR and there's nothing to deal with.
    - If there is a difference in strength rank, here's the problem. Maybe it's not a lot for small clans because the stats difference isn't huge but when it is about "top clan", a clan with strength 11/80 vs a 12/80 is too much. So in this case, the lowest clan can decide either to accept or decline the war.

Now, I know it can decreases the number of wars because most of wars are unfair but to be honest, why would we have to waste 14 miths against a higher clan in strength and number ?? Mithrils aren't unlimited like old time and it's not our fault if we are outmatched.
    Just give the people who wants to war to not waste their mithrils anymore in a useless lost matchup just after seeing you face a clan you can't win because it's all about BFA and stats.

Enough said, feel free to add more ideas/criticise.

2. No support. To war, find stronger members then. ;) lol

3. wow thats simple wonder why no one ever thought of that. :roll:

4. Please tell if you agree or not with the new system I'm proposing.
    If you don't support, explain why, else it's useless.

5. Er no support because
    1. Mithril IS unlimited
    2. Its about activity and strategy, not always brute force

[​IMG]

6. I meant unlimited when it was possible to buy mithrils each day, now you can't obtain them anymore if you don't do EE wars.
    Your number 2 is only true in small clan, it's really rare to see inactives in top clans, you can't beat BFA, even with the best strategy. Brute strength and BFA wins the war, get a clan with 40 ppl who are higher stats than your #20 and with 5 more members, it's unwinnable.

7. What I really want is to STOP having wars you know you can't win just by viewing their roster and our roster. It's already lost since it didn't start. Maybe you never had those kind of wars, but I don't recommend you to get one of those.

8. Mithril is limited to our and ATA's devices. Say we had 100^100^100^100^100 mithril.

Which, I think, is a google^googleplex

9. Therefore our devices would probably crash and ATA wouldn't be able to save such an amount of info and things would crash.

10. a. You dont have to mith and b. You can beat stronger clans.
    We do it regularly as long as the mismatch isnt gigantic and including some top 10 lb.. You need to learn a better ee strat.
    Take our hgl win for example

11. HGL lost!!! :eek: ermygerd :eek: :eek: :eek:

See OP your strategy sucks. End of.

Also mithril is not finite, it is endless. You could buy (and use) mithril forever within the limits.

12. If you can't accept losing sometimes, don't war. Simple as that.

13. Yes!!!!!
    Let us the choice indeed!

14. @Auryani, feel free to post the news msg your clan got when you received the msg you face HGL with a clan strength rank xx/xx and number of... Tbh, I don't think at all you won just because you had a better strategy than HGL.
    2- Clumsy, grow a bit and join a top clan, when you'll be able, to see if it has no influence.
    To the other one, I don't care at all to lose an EE war if it was a fair match, which weren't the case for a really long time. I'd prefer to win with a close advantage or even lose than hammering or getting hammered like most wars are now.

15. No support...and yes I been on both sides of this argument. The problem is how the matches are picked; not if you choose to fight or not. The system is broken deva need to fix. Nobody asking for perfection we just want matches worth fighting without having to keep our numbers between 30/35.

16. @Apokalyptic ... HGL's brute force didn't do them very good :lol:

17. They fought hard but it shows that you do need a good strategy for EE wars. BFA is a huge part, but it's also about what everyone does. HGL was so high in BFA in the wars a couple weeks back that when they had 20 members less they were still ranked 1 and we were ranked 2. 