EE Wars - Lag Issues

Discussion in 'Wars' started by cactusbread, Jan 12, 2013.

1. We experienced extreme lag in our war. KO notifications would show in up cc before troop bars were reduced or incoming attack notifications. It was nearly impossible to war with these issues.

I was curious to know if others during the wars had similar experiences.

~cactusbread

2. Yes and it sucks but we still won :)

3. No me gusta KAW! Please get better.

4. Support. Lag was MUCH worse than usual tonite.

5. Didn't notice any lagg...

I wasn't for the las 3 hours either though...

6. We lost because of lag...too bad..wats happening

7. We lead by 20b and the lag came they came from behind lead us in the lasr hour..

8. @Queen, so basically the lag only affected your clan then. If your opponents were able to come in from behind and win, it obviously wasn't affecting them. At least not so bad they have to blame anything on it anyway..

9. They have already explained why it happens. It's a latency issue with the amount of concurrent activities on particular kingdoms.

It's also not unique to just your clan - both sides suffer.

On that note:

[​IMG]

10. Almost everyone has a lag. The devs are working on this issue. Please remain calm and KaWry on! ;)

11. Im not blaming the opponent the war system itself...i still have 30% troops nd spies nd its says im ko...oh come on

12. Whether you won or not is not really relevant to this topic.. I just want to know if lag drastically impacted your ability to war.

~cactusbread

13. If oth sides have lag than you cant say you lost because of lag. Chances are you deserved to be kod when u get kod.

14. I suggest you read Kaw_Admin's thread and ask for a lock as this is answered very throughly there.

15. I would sit on my target to hit the moment I could come out of KO to see that I was Getting hit 15sec before I could hit them!!

And we got killed 

16. @ jac
    Kaw_admins thread addressed processing attacks in order.. I actually felt that the lag on actions performed was much improved. The lag with the notifications was the main issue that I noticed. I would receive incoming attack notifications several minutes after being KO'd. CC would report KO before any incoming attacks or reduction on troop bars were processed.

~cactusbread

17. The lag is almost as bad as the matchups