EE Wars Improved

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Majora, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Here is my humble oppinion on one way EE wars could be improved. I simply want to know what you all think.

Here is how it would work.

After you are opt-ed into the EE war, but Before the match-up you could bet up to a certain amount of Gold (only so much) on whether you will win the war. If you loes your Gold is gone and thats the end of it. If you win you get 1.75x what you bet. For example if I bet 10,000,000,000 (10 Billion) then if my clan won the EE war I would recieve 17,500,000,000 (17.5 Billion). This is just a way I had thought of to make EE wars more fun, and raise the stakes.

Remember: You can only bet before the match-up and after you have opt-ed in. And if you loes, all your Gold is GONE!

2. Bad idea, would hurt devs profit from nob sales. Will never happen.

3. Yes, because gambling on a 9+ app is the best idea ever...

...not. :?

4. No. I can easily put in a 100B bet and win with a good strategy.

5. Could be easily abused :-/ no dice.

6. I support this, I love making gold and couldn't think of a better way to HLBC in a week, go OP man, don't let the haters get you down 'cause they suck Yeaaaa.

;)

7. Imagine red or cella betting on them winning. "400tril, final offer." And that is why this is a bad idea.

8. what i meant when i said they could bet a certain amount was that there would be a limit to how high you could go