EE Wars for your consideration

Discussion in 'Wars' started by spookyrobbie, Jan 6, 2013.

1. ATA you have promised a number of improvements yet have flattered to deceive. Happy to admit that while I've not recently been in some due to outside commitments having won and lost I still believe they are a good idea.

Complaints about lag still seem a sore point and although you have staggered times to try and compensate you may well have to introduce further times to reduce lag .

Towers is another mooted gripe which for one would have thought it ridiculous to have such unfair power tipped in favour of who has the most towers.

Final point is matchmaking which seems to be almost non existent and unfairly tipped to one side. For example assuming that there are two clans of almost equal numbers and strength then the outcome depending on strategy should be relatively close.

How the do you explain the LB #1 zodic alliance freedom treaty stacked with presumably mainly BC and all active against 23

2. WE ALL know that there is room for improvement but ATA is trying its best. If you dont like the system just dont war until all the bugs have been fazed out.

3. Tower builds should have dtw mechanic taken away in estocs, but kept out of estocs. Just like hansels.

4. nice name :D val

5. Just wait for a bit they will soon fix the bugs but you just need some patients, also it's better to wait as the bugs will be less likely to happen again.

6. Shifting EE wars to different servers it might reduce most of lags.

7. servers cost a lot of money.

8. Matchmaking will always be unfair. They have a pretty good system in place. Someone will always get the short end of the stick though

9. I just hate getting matched up against zaft where I was 40th ony clan roster but am a smaller player than there number 90 was. Hate to say it but most clans are just goona Ff and go inactive during wars.

10. awewewweewee yeaaaaa!

[​IMG]

11. Great matchup lol.